* The New TEAM SC Official post *

Not feeling that pack...only new releases I'm copping this month are Nubucks,Griff's,CB94s I think
nerd.gif

phantom fouls against yao, fishers body-check has to be "reviewed" to make a call, kobe elbows artest so they throw artest out...

i might as well be watching WWE. david stern needs to get off of the lakers' jockstraps.

If anyone needs help on the Raging Bulls Pack or Nubuck 12s, lemme know. My spot is getting ALOT of both.

that game last nite was stright BS!!

need to quit callin them b___ a__ fouls on yao and artest real talk

i really think the rockets have the blueprint to stop the lakers
and they have shown it the first game, its all good tho...

^Agreed. The officials did a TERRIBLE job last night.

This series is goin 7 games no doubt. If it goes that far, I don't see Houston pulling it out. That Kobe fellow is just
pimp.gif

Stern will get the Lakers/Cavaliers Finals that he's wanted all along.

Originally Posted by AirJordan17

^Agreed. The officials did a TERRIBLE job last night.

This series is goin 7 games no doubt. If it goes that far, I don't see Houston pulling it out. That Kobe fellow is just
pimp.gif

Stern will get the Lakers/Cavaliers Finals that he's wanted all along.
true indeed about stern, but if it goes to 7 games the rockets should
and deserve to win, send them softies home
smokin.gif

any other team in the league, and i would rooting for the Lakers... but houston is my hometown, and its been about a decade since h-town has been past thefirst round ...because the rest of the team realized they could ball hard without t-mac.. it only took about 3 seasons of injuries (at least) to figure itout... +*%

sup.

twitter.com/walking_disease
iswallowedgod.blogspot.com
last.fm/user/killthesnakes

definitely getting the XII's. hope my store gets the raging bull package as well.
tech decks still rule my life.

I am so glad I did not buy those Black/red strap 1 last year.

And it looks like the height on those joints "resembles" the OG in some aspect.
glasses.gif
Bout damn time.

Are the Nubuck XII coming in kid sizes? Might grab them for the wife and the little booger.

Curt- Let me know if your spot gets that Raging Bull pack. I can not pass up those Red V.

laugh.gif

Those joints are so beautiful, but yet so unobtainable.

HOH really needs to kick rocks and just disappear.

And yes, and I am very salty (Lawry's).......

thats mess up that they are going to release only at hoh i was really looking forward to that.

Where are u yeezy???????????????????????????? i need a pair

this is the longest run that i havn't bought a pair of sneakers

Man, I'm officially through with eBay.

I just sold two damn DS pairs of Lebron Vs (Blk/Red and Wht Toes/Blk suede) for $90 shipped.

FML.

Back
Top Bottom