The NBA Hall of Fame thread...who's a lock, on the bubble, or on the way?

Originally Posted by savestheday

if a guy like adrian dantley, who put up 25 ppg, 6 rpg, and 3 apg over his career, doesn't get in...then t-mac, vince, and all those other players some of you listed won't get in. AD had four straight seasons of 30 and 6, and he's a career 54% shooter, and played in a much tougher nba.

bernard king and mark aguirre are two others who have very respectable numbers, and imo more impressive careers than the players mentioned earlier, that aren't in either.

finally, artis gilmore, one of the greatest players in the ABA's history, and whose game transitioned well over to the nba.
Bernard and Artis will get in eventually.

DTruth...what's your argument for Dwane Wade not making it?

He's WELL on his way....career averages of 23/5/6 are very impressive, not to mention he also has a ring to go with being the finals MVP. He's only 25,and has plenty of good basketball left in him.

^
I guess your right he is "on his way" sort of but I don't see him in if players like Bernard King & Adrian Dantley ain't in yet. &the way Wade plays he's more likely to get injured and have a shorter career. I see his career being like a Penny or G. Hill. I hope not tho kuz Idon't wanna see any great player get injured. But that's just my opinion of D. Wade.

Back
Top Bottom