The NBA Draft Thread

Laker fans cannot get enough of throwing shade at the Sixers :lol:

They get to keep their pick for another year, I don't know what they're so mad about.

Laker fans cannot get enough of throwing shade at the Sixers
laugh.gif

They get to keep their pick for another year, I don't know what they're so mad about.
How is it shade if it's true?

Hahah why are y'all acting like having a ceiling of Wall is a problem?? Dude was one of the best PGs in the league this year :lol:

My bad. I mean score.
Shoot for Curry and Damian though.
Point being he can't unload any night and go off. Ya feel?
Wall had 41 against GSW, 37 against Philly, 36 against Boston, 35 against Cleveland. He can certainly score. 3rd in the league in assists too.

He's obviously not Steph or Russ, but he's definitely better than Dame.

Last edited:
It's not entirely his fault, but Wall's teams have never been more than middle of the pack on offense. I think a lot of it has to do with his jump shot.

Glass ceiling on teams with non-above average shooting PGs.

It's not entirely his fault, but Wall's teams have never been more than middle of the pack on offense. I think a lot of it has to do with his jump shot.

Glass ceiling on teams with non-above average shooting PGs.
Speaking of glass, it doesn't help that his all-star caliber SG teammate is made of it...

@Gambo987 Hearing Providence point guard Kris Dunn wants to go to Minnesota, will not work out for Phoenix or share medical records.
Gambo is a Phoenix radio guy. He broke the Nash to Lakers deal a few years ago.

Not surprised that he's trying to strong arm Boston and Phoenix who have jammed up backcourts.

This is why he didn't take a physical at the combine. Wants nothing to do with Boston or PHX. KAT must've raved about him in the 2v2 from last weekend

If different reporters report the same trade, then there has to be some truth to the Noel-Teague trade.

I think a Teague extension is what is holding it up. I'd be shocked if philly did that trade with out Teague commiting to more than this year.

Dunn is smart. Dunn, Murray, Hield must be trying their hardest to get to Minnesota.

Last edited:
Wall had 41 against GSW, 37 against Philly, 36 against Boston, 35 against Cleveland. He can certainly score. 3rd in the league in assists too.

He's obviously not Steph or Russ, but he's definitely better than Dame.

As a Wolves fan I def want Murray/Hield 

To me we have to make an additional move, and that doesn't necessarily have to involve our pick.

Rubio/Bazz are movable for the right offer. Even Dieng 

Minny needs a PG if they getting rid of Rubio, neither Murray or Buddy can play PG in the NBA.

They both also wouldn't start over LaVine.

They should get Dunn or keep Rubio and take a shot on Chriss or hope Bender falls.

Don't want to derail, but can't believe you guys are legit riding for Dame over Wall. Better shooter but does absolutely nothing else better than Wall. I really like Dame too and he had his best year this past year and should've been an all-star.

Don't want to derail, but can't believe you guys are legit riding for Dame over Wall. Better shooter but does absolutely nothing else better than Wall. I really like Dame too and he had his best year this past year and should've been an all-star.
dame is a better leader and is more clutch. walls skill set is way better aside from shooting

Back
Top Bottom