The NBA Draft Thread

I imagine he'll have a Klutch Sports work out set up. But even that seems pointless for his positioning in the draft.

If Celts don't trade the pick for some reason, I think they end up going with Murray over Hield/Bender...

I'm sure that's the case in just interested if he's not going to let the Sixers brass in and avoid doing interviews and stuff with them.

Yup, I likened Murray to cj earlier this year

I do feel like he could play pg effectively too. I take him off the board as the first guard selected

Last edited:
i would take Murray and trick some foolish front office that Marcus Smart is worth a 1st round pick. 
:lol:

I mean, dude isn't an all-star, but he would be in every team in the league's rotation. He's a player that you can go to war with. I'm not sure I'd trade him for anybody in this draft besides Simmons/Ingram honestly.

i would take Murray and trick some foolish front office that Marcus Smart is worth a 1st round pick. 
laugh.gif

I mean, dude isn't an all-star, but he would be in every team in the league's rotation. He's a player that you can go to war with. I'm not sure I'd trade him for anybody in this draft besides Simmons/Ingram honestly.
i cant stand dudes game...like its disgusting. hes been overhyped since his freshman year to me. 

Last edited:
Rude lol

Did he morph into a tony Allen type? Weird. Like a bull dog and more offensive skill than Allen
Hell yea he did, dude was straight self check ever time I caught a Celtics game, beside that one playoff this year. Dude is nothing shifty at all with the rock in his hands. Better off molding himself just like Avery. Bc he damn sure isn't a point.

Last edited:
I'm really starting to have second thoughts on trading Oakafor..and leaning more towards seeing if I can get something for Noel..If he didn't play for the sixers and didn't get hurt towards the end of the year he would be talked about a lot more..

I'm really starting to have second thoughts on trading Oakafor..and leaning more towards seeing if I can get something for Noel..If he didn't play for the sixers and didn't get hurt towards the end of the year he would be talked about a lot more..

Bro does it all so effortless :lol:

I don't think him and Simmons will work they both need the ball in their hands too much.

I don't know why folk still think Gallo is valuable. 

He's damaged goods. Get injured every season. 

When he's on the court, he can contribute but aside from that, he's a high risk. 

His game is smooth and effortless, but tell me a team with a winning record that has an offensive center that is a negative on defence and is an average rebounder.

Back
Top Bottom