The NBA Draft Thread

I would rather trade Jah for the 3rd pick with Boston and take Dunn

I think getting Knight a capable young PG & the 4th pick to select Murray/Hield would be better but i wouldnt mind the Cs trade either

Also idk whos gon be available in the late 1st rd so trading both late 1st rd picks could be OD on my end lol

I think getting Knight a capable young PG & the 4th pick to select Murray/Hield would be better but i wouldnt mind the Cs trade either

Also idk whos gon be available in the late 1st rd so trading both late 1st rd picks could be OD on my end lol

I really would love Murray to compliment Ben

my guess is Tyler Ulis would be there at 24 so I would be okay with that and taking Murray at 3 if we trade Jah

going to put my full faith that Joel won't be Greg Oden

edit: Sixers could also trade into the teens and grab Demetrius Jackson

Last edited:
Ehhh i dont like players as small as Ullis. Hes gon have to be exceptional at everything to make any impact

Wouldnt draft him personally

Bender is only 18 
sick.gif
 listed at 7'1 225.. if he has Boris Diaw skills should he be going 1st

Bender could be a really good NBA player but just from the highlights that I have seen, I am weary

if I was Boston I would trade that #3 for Jah

Bender could be a really good NBA player but just from the highlights that I have seen, I am weary

if I was Boston I would trade that #3 for Jah
I really like his length, passing ability and shooting. His lack of handle and explosive athleticism scares me a bit though. I'd much rather play it safe and trade for Okafor. Dude will be a walking 20/10 for the next 10 years.

I really like his length, passing ability and shooting. His lack of handle and explosive athleticism scares me a bit though. I'd much rather play it safe and trade for Okafor. Dude will be a walking 20/10 for the next 10 years.
Okafor deal means u have to have a defensive C or Pf to play with him.... U HAVE TOO

Okafor deal means u have to have a defensive C or Pf to play with him.... U HAVE TOO
Posted this in the Celtics Forum, but my ideal situation is trade #3 for Jah, and then figure out some sort of package that sends Avery Bradley to OKC for Ibaka. Okafor/Ibaka pairing would be perfect.

I really fear Jah's ability to get better on D but he will be able to score at will in a few more years

not saying he is better than KAT but he schooled him the one game I watched them play against each other

Posted this in the Celtics Forum, but my ideal situation is trade #3 for Jah, and then figure out some sort of package that sends Avery Bradley to OKC for Ibaka. Okafor/Ibaka pairing would be perfect.
That opens up another problem then if Turner walks and Bradley is dealt....Who the SG?

Thats a good trade for both teams, just depends on which Ibaka you get tho. Dude is so on & off on both ends of the floor sometimes. Even on the boards too

That opens up another problem then if Turner walks and Bradley is dealt....Who the SG?
Yeah, I mean I guess you would put Marcus Smart there for now. Could get a FA of some sort. Would like to hold on to Turner if possible....Next step will be adding an elite wing with the Nets pick in 2017 draft.

OKC wouldn't do that deal IMO 
OKC can't figure out how to use him anymore and their best lineup seems to be one without him in it when they go Adams/Kanter. Bradley is exactly the player they need. Relentless defender that can hit the 3.

Yeah, I mean I guess you would put Marcus Smart there for now. Could get a FA of some sort. Would like to hold on to Turner if possible....Next step will be adding an elite wing with the Nets pick in 2017 draft.
U have to have a certain type of SG with IT2 and if im Philly Im asking for the #3 and Bradley for Jah

There's no way I would trade for Ibaka. He doesn't seem to have the pop he had three years ago and he's supposed to be 26? Yeah, not buying it. Plus he'll be a free agent next year, so he's going to command big money.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom