The NBA Draft Thread

Simmons ain't forcing his way anywhere. I remember rumors KAT was gonna force his way there then he came out and said it would be an honor to play for the wolves

Simmons ain't forcing his way anywhere. I remember rumors KAT was gonna force his way there then he came out and said it would be an honor to play for the wolves
Lets be honest though, the almost  6-76er's and the Twolves are in very different positions.

Ben can definitely do things to make Philly feel uncomfortable about picking him. We've seen it with other prospects before. If he makes it known he doesn't want to be in Philly I doubt anyone would blame him worth them being the dumpster fire they've been.

Rich Paul can definitely make things interesting.

From a financial perspective, I don't think they outright tell Phila not to draft Simmons. That's sacrificing a few mil. 

Rich Paul can definitely make things interesting.

From a financial perspective, I don't think they outright tell Phila not to draft Simmons. That's sacrificing a few mil. 

That few mil in salary would be dwarfed by whatever gains he gets from being in Los Angeles.

Ben can definitely do things to make Philly feel uncomfortable about picking him. We've seen it with other prospects before. If he makes it known he doesn't want to be in Philly I doubt anyone would blame him worth them being the dumpster fire they've been.
Don't see him doing any of that with the relationship he and his family have with Brown...

News ish Tidbits from Chad Ford mock.

Celtics looking to trade, if not Dunn, Murray or Heild probably.

Bulls narrowing choices to 3 bigs: Deyonte Davis, Ante Zizic and Ivica Zubac.

I didn't realize Hield measured out so well. 6'5 with a 6'9 wingspan. Not quite the undersized 2 guard I thought

Dunn trying to force his hand. Didn't take a physical at the combine so every team will not have his medical record, only teams he chooses. Doesn't want to go to Boston or PHX with young PG's

Back
Top Bottom