The Most Powerful Man in the World

The Black Pope

nerd.gif

President Obama got the best of the best. The shooter in the back of the truck is not playing!

nah but forreal I have a question, its the president supervised 100% 24/7 of every day? I heard if he even wakes up in the middle of the night to piss hisunder supervision

how does he get it on with the first lady? lol like realtalk

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

nah but forreal I have a question, its the president supervised 100% 24/7 of every day? I heard if he even wakes up in the middle of the night to piss his under supervision

i would like to know too

nah but forreal I have a question, its the president supervised 100% 24/7 of every day? I heard if he even wakes up in the middle of the night to piss his under supervision

I laughed out loud..

It's different when he's in the White House (or even somewhere they stay regularly) - the place is like a fortress with checkpoints and guards on thecorridors and stuff - but it's not like he's under close protection all the time.

im guessing when inside the white house, he got his own privacy in his own room
laugh.gif

He gon need it after today, he's getting briefed. They gon tell him all the secrets that they dont want us to know.
eek.gif
sick.gif
alien.gif

Originally Posted by Jaye05

i would like to know too
I'm pretty sure that the floor they live on is completely free of all security and anyone else. It's just him and his family. Every whereelse he goes in the white house he prolly has security around him

yea i think i read somewhere that the living quarters of the WH are off limits - you think somebody is gonna stand over him in the bathroom? or stand over thebed when he taxes michelle (no pun intended
laugh.gif
)

as long as the WING or floor is secure its all good...aint like your gonna just walk into his bedroom....

nerd.gif
keep your eyes on the discovery/history channel - theres been alot ofpresidential related programs...i watched a joint last night on the vehichles they get around in...did profiles on the evolution of the car/limo - the chopperand airforce one-

Originally Posted by Kingtre

yea i think i read somewhere that the living quarters of the WH are off limits - you think somebody is gonna stand over him in the bathroom? or stand over the bed when he taxes michelle (no pun intended
laugh.gif
)

as long as the WING or floor is secure its all good...aint like your gonna just walk into his bedroom....

nerd.gif
keep your eyes on the discovery/history channel - theres been alot of presidential related programs...i watched a joint last night on the vehichles they get around in...did profiles on the evolution of the car/limo - the chopper and airforce one-
the security for obama will have to multiply by 2 real talk
laugh.gif

Is it true if you make it past the gates and sprint towards the white house you will get shot down before you reach the steps?

Originally Posted by Kingtre

yea i think i read somewhere that the living quarters of the WH are off limits - you think somebody is gonna stand over him in the bathroom? or stand over the bed when he taxes michelle (no pun intended
laugh.gif
)

nerd.gif
keep your eyes on the discovery/history channel - theres been alot of presidential related programs...i watched a joint last night on the vehichles they get around in...did profiles on the evolution of the car/limo - the chopper and airforce one-
the security for obama will have to multiply by 2 real talk
laugh.gif

Is it true if you make it past the gates and sprint towards the white house you will get shot down before you reach the steps?

I dunno you should try though, and tell us what happens.

This is really interesting...I'd really like to read some info on the way all the security and #%$ works

laugh.gif
@ having dudes supervise him smashing Michelle

someone would be insane to try something..not only would they have to worry about the CIA/FBI finding them but you gotta deal with BDs,GDs,Bloods,Crips,thenumerous black drug dealers and id hate to see that person in prison..BYE BYE BABY!

Originally Posted by Politics As Usual 22

This is really interesting...I'd really like to read some info on the way all the security and #%$ works

laugh.gif
@ having dudes supervise him smashing Michelle

how do you think you would get the privilege of knowing classified info? not tryin to be a dbag

Back
Top Bottom