The Most Powerful Man in the World

Originally Posted by kdwallace

You can get the documentary on Amazon - http://www.amazon.com/exe...TVPDKIKX0DER&v=glance
$17.99
beanie-sigel.jpg

Originally Posted by TheWindScar31

^^^ Anymore info on that documentary?

somewhat related...

there's a documentary on people who do body guard services in Iraq and you gotta appreciate their will to do their job. as simple as transporting abusinessman from point a to point b (maybe 1-2 miles) can be a lot of work. they have to scout roads, emergency procedures and such. the one who was beinginterviewed in that documentary was a british guy and he said he gets paid a lot of $$$$ to do his job.

I heard on the radio this morning that McCain and Cindy walked to a starbucks this morning, no security at all
laugh.gif

true story

Originally Posted by PaidNHalf

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

Originally Posted by Kingtre

yea i think i read somewhere that the living quarters of the WH are off limits - you think somebody is gonna stand over him in the bathroom? or stand over the bed when he taxes michelle (no pun intended
laugh.gif
)

as long as the WING or floor is secure its all good...aint like your gonna just walk into his bedroom....

nerd.gif
keep your eyes on the discovery/history channel - theres been alot of presidential related programs...i watched a joint last night on the vehichles they get around in...did profiles on the evolution of the car/limo - the chopper and airforce one-
the security for obama will have to multiply by 2 real talk
laugh.gif

Is it true if you make it past the gates and sprint towards the white house you will get shot down before you reach the steps?

I dunno you should try though, and tell us what happens.
And have the HaterBoxden help.

You all are making it seem like him having so much security is a good thing

It must suck to have all them people around you all the time

You have to be worried about something happening to you or your family all the time as well

^ basically to save money. It was passed during Clinton's (second I think) term. People are living longer and there are more ex-presidents around so youcan imagine it would be incredibly expensive for them all to have 30 years of 24/7 protection.

They can decline the protection when they leave office but I don't know anyone who has.

Originally Posted by kdwallace

^ basically to save money. It was passed during Clinton's (second I think) term. People are living longer and there are more ex-presidents around so you
can imagine it would be incredibly expensive for them all to have 30 years of 24/7 protection.

They can decline the protection when they leave office but I don't know anyone who has.

Bush is the only president that has been in affect for, everybody else who was president prior to that passing including Clinton gets theirs for life still ifim not mistaken...Also though, its not like its the same degree of protection, I heard a SS agent speak, he was currently responsible for protecting one of theformer first lady's who lived in So Cal, he said he was the only on site agent at her residence.

Originally Posted by SunDOOBIE

6demonbag wrote:

as far as presidential security is concerned, for everything one thing that is visible there are 10 things you dont see, snipers, counter snipers etc.
The security detail protecting the President is top secret. Everything from military anti-terror task force teams to DOD special agents and
analysts in the ahem "ready" room. All I gotta say is 24 is a very good show.
happy.gif

I have doubts concerning 24's authenticy but I've never seen it...aside from protecting the presidents and their families, national VIP's andforeign embassies, the only thing SS is responsible for is cracking down on counterfeit money and major fraud

Inside the U.S. Secret Service - I already got it in my queue on Netflix.

The people that live on his block had to undergo background checks and they can't even park on their own block no more...
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom