The Most Powerful Man in the World

dude in the back is not playing..looks like Vin Diesel from Riddick

riddick3.jpg

The security does follow him to the bathroom. When he defecates they have to retrieve the poo for security reasons.

U.S. President Ronald Reagan assassination attempt.

1975 President Gerald Ford Shooting & Assassination Attempt

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

nah but forreal I have a question, its the president supervised 100% 24/7 of every day? I heard if he even wakes up in the middle of the night to piss his under supervision

how does he get it on with the first lady? lol like realtalk
always wondered this also. prolie goes down in that secret kennedy room. i know GWB was gettin his
pimp.gif
on wit slick willy b4 he got in the white house

I doubt Obama is guarded in his own personal room and what-not but if I were President and living in the White House, I would feel mad paranoid that everythingI did or said was being secretly recorded or monitored somehow...

If anyone's interested in watching the documentary, it's located on Joost.com (1 commercial break in the middle).

Originally Posted by Snake201

Originally Posted by PaidNHalf

Popes security > Barack's

I dont think so

Leader of the entire catholic religion > President of a Country.
Dude even has his own city, and pope mobile.
People World would go crazy if the pope got killed. The US would just go crazy if Barrack got killed(knock on wood)

nah but forreal I have a question, its the president supervised 100% 24/7 of every day? I heard if he even wakes up in the middle of the night to piss his under supervision

how does he get it on with the first lady? lol like realtalk

LOL at anyone thinking that any POTUS still has relations with the first lady. Word to Slick Willie

no way that have turrets in cars
eek.gif

yes way. If you've ever seen the President in a car, there would almost always be 3-4 cars both behind and in front og his car. And some of those cars haveturrets inside.

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

no way that have turrets in cars
eek.gif

yes way. If you've ever seen the President in a car, there would almost always be 3-4 cars both behind and in front og his car. And some of those cars have turrets inside.
lol for some reason your reply reminded me of wanyes world

Originally Posted by JUNIOR STRIKES

U.S. President Ronald Reagan assassination attempt.

1975 President Gerald Ford Shooting & Assassination Attempt

that first video always gets me, son pulls out the sub out of nowhere

Even back in Reagan's day they were carrying pretty serious hardware - nothing like now but I spotted this guy with what looks like an UZI in that clip.

a0ut7n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom