The Most Hyped Anything: Post Your Stories

Originally Posted by FreezeTag

indifferent.gif

What?

I believe he said

COOL GREY JORDAN XI'S!!!!

Being first in line and people Busting the windows and raiding the store that March of 2001.....
smh.gif

Still looking for those dang shoes
ohwell.gif

Altitude 13s.

Dudes were shooting, shoes aint even that hot. I remember the glass got broken to FA got broken in the mall and goonz was climbing through the glass instead ofusing the door

-skinny jeans (like super tight that its hard to bend down. but im all about being fitted!)
-those 'muslim' scarves
-gr dunks
-lil wayne (i dont mind him)
-blogs
-all over print clothes

will add more....

Imma run down the list:
Movie: Blair witch Project (my mom even went to see it and she doesn't even like scary movies. WORST ending EVER!!!
tyler hansborough: he's gonna be the worst pro ever.
Supras: R u people really serious about these shoes. (and while we're on Supras.......)
Mickey Factz: Bad represenation of new york swag, Seriously!

The whole sneaker craze in general. I decided I'm going to be selling off about 75% of my collection. Look out for me in the buy/sell forum in the nextweek or so.

Chipotle. It's good but not that good. Only had it once and I was expecting more, the way everyone talked about it.

~Purple Foams
~I-Phone
~Video game systems on their initial launch day
smh.gif

~Obama prior to election day (which IMO is a good thing)
~Drake (not a hater, but not a fan of dude's music so far)
~skinny jeans
~Air Jordan XI's (any and all)
~Supreme clothing (jesus...it's like 90% of people rock the same clothing in the WDWT threads
smh.gif
)
~The Hundreds (see above)
~Madden games upon launch
~Lil Wayne
~Kanye West

...........all I can think of at the moment.
grin.gif

I remember how hyped up the Diamond SB's were, but I randomly walked into my skate shop the afternoon of the release and they had my size in stock. Iwasn't even planning on copping, but it's hard to say no to a $120 sneaker that you can flip for $400.

--Any first person shooter games

--Will Bynum (only on NT)

--Jay-z..I like him and all but I always thought Styles P was hotter

--Jordan XX3, there sick but only made to look at, when wearing my pinky toe feels like its bein nawed @

cool grey air jordan XI - every store was packed and i remember some dusty skater kid in my 12th grade class beat his to death and i asked "how did youget those?" he said "my brother gave them to me"
smh.gif

grape V's- I sat outside the mall from 9p.m. til 7a.m. the next day, met a lot of cool people but it was maybe about 20 of us and out of nowhere at 6 a.m.it was like 60 people.

Back
Top Bottom