The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Hasn’t he been training in Dubai ? Seen Jalin turner out there training with him.

Has khamzat even been in the US since his last fight?
Yeah I'm sure he makes time out there in the UAE too.

Nah he hasn't. He used to always make the rounds in Vegas and Cali too.

best division in the ufc

Bad matchup for chito considering what sandhagen did to him last fight. Winner of umar/sandhagen def fighting for the belt next.

Bruv...

Screenshot_20230620_072433_Samsung Internet.jpg

I’m so tired of Conor. I don’t care. Go enjoy your life.

But I’m tired of the incidents, sexual allegations, not having won since 2020, is he or won’t he enter the USADA pool, etc.

Hopefully Chandler got a lil more buzz/notice from the TUF. Fight someone else. Maybe Beniel. Don’t fight Gamrot, Tsaurikin (sp) or Fiziev…they’re killers.

I still think Dana can just say screw it we’re moving forward with this fight and Conor will get a pass

If not, I kinda feel bad for chandler at this point. If fight doesn’t happen in December I don’t think chandler gets the red panty night. Conor will move on to something else.

I still think Dana can just say screw it we’re moving forward with this fight and Conor will get a pass

If not, I kinda feel bad for chandler at this point. If fight doesn’t happen in December I don’t think chandler gets the red panty night. Conor will move on to something else.
Dana can grant an exemption

I’m with super though, idc about conor havent in a long time

Andrade becoming the female Cerrone but I think she should wait til later in the year to fight after getting finished twice.

Sidenote this season of TUF is pretty bad, watching out of habit but this could be clean sweep for team Chandler. Don't know what they were thinking with this UFC alum vs contender format.

Good for Suarez, who can position herself for a title at either 115 or 125 if she wins.
Sidenote this season of TUF is pretty bad, watching out of habit but this could be clean sweep for team Chandler. Don't know what they were thinking with this UFC alum vs contender format.
Lol. I stopped after the first episode. I've heard Conor is still wearing suits to the fights. Wonder what they do for the next season of TUF? Can't go back to the Conor well again?
Willing to bet the house that she's not even doing training camps anymore. She used to be 100k show/100k win...now i think its 200k/100k so she probably only cares about the show money.
Is she just focusing on OF now?

Oh ****, just seen that the Emmett Topuria main card starts at 11 AM PST

I'll be back in Cali for an all day event and thought I was going to miss. Now I think I can see it live!

Oh ****, just seen that the Emmett Topuria main card starts at 11 AM PST

I'll be back in Cali for an all day event and thought I was going to miss. Now I think I can see it live!
I'm not lovin these early start times for the ABC cards, prelims start at 8:30 AM PST smh. I'll prob just DVR the main and watch later Saturday night.

Back
Top Bottom