The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Time to VPN to Canada. Ya know the time off the top of your head?

If Khabib gets another champ, he should be coach of the year.

Taking his loss like a man?

…are you being serious?

He’s basically saying he had him right where he wanted him, before the ref misunderstood and stopped it.

https://www.mmafighting.com/2022/11...aiting-for-him-to-gas-out-so-i-can-do-my-work
Yeah I'm serious. He also made statements multiple times where he said Alex was better that night or something to that effect. He's still honoring his press runs and doing interviews. He could go hide in his shell but he isn't.

$49.99 for the PFL championship PPV?? I'd like some of the stuff they were smoking when making the price point. Kayla is already 2-0 against this opponent, I didn't see those fights but see she only got decision wins each time so not sure if they were at all close. Doubtful this does 50k buys and wonder if BWW's is even carrying the event.

Gotta have names to draw fans.

Didn’t make sense to start with that event. Could’ve used it to build more interest and then jump off next year with a PPV model.

I'd like to see the Poatan-Bobby fight if Izzy is unable to go by next spring/summer. It would be a good matchup, early odds seem to heavily favor Bobby but who knows, Poatan could greatly improve hiss TDD by then and over a 5 round fight he proved to be very durable and still dangerous late. Plus his power always leaves the possibility for an early K.O.

Wasn’t he on JRE?

Speaking of podcasts. The Flagrant podcast had an epic UFC 281 pre show. Ariel, Volk, Aljo, etc.

Yeah and he was pretty reserve imo or seemed nervous. I bet he is better when the cameras are off.

And I just heard Ariel on The Flagrant podcast and I think I'd rather hang out with him than Brendan Schaub.

Sounds like we’re never gonna see Usman in the UFC. He will grow to become bellators biggest star

Sounds like we’re never gonna see Usman in the UFC. He will grow to become bellators biggest star
It would be tough if Islam and usman both stay at 155 or both want to jump to 170. They’re gonna have to figure out who wants to do what

But if they do then both can be in the ufc

Back
Top Bottom