The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Bros, the card tonight is a legit banger lol. Didn't realize the Anderson/Nemkov fight was on there plus Coach Khabib's coronation of Coach of the Year.

Also looking forward to the card tonight but wish Showtime would fix their app and have a way to watch the replay right after it airs because not sure I'll be able to catch it live and waiting til the next day for it to come up is dumb. Well I might find another way to watch later tonight...

The Fedor-Bader fight is so unnecessary and at this stage of their careers Bader still the faster fighter so he might K.O. Fedor once again.

Safe to say usman is clearly not on the same level as Islam, if that was even in question

It’d be interesting to see how he’d fare against the ufc top 5

I was expecting him to demolish pitbull, even tho he won 5-0, it didn’t seem like usman did his best work

For now I’d still like to see the aj McKee fight

Alright, I guess the 155 tournament wouldn’t be that bad but the fact that nobody knows who these guys are is not ideal

These are solid dudes but the fans can’t be excited if there’s no star power or notoriety

not sure id call these guys killers- good tests for usman though

What happened to the Lewis fight? They been announcing it all day and now I checked and I don't see it. Wtf.

Rodtang gonna make the move to MMA sooner than later?

In the last year I've been just as interested in him as a fighter as ANY UFC champion or contender.

Back
Top Bottom