The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

R.I.P to JDF, really cool he had some MMA bouts. Guy was big part of my grade school years as the Green/White ranger. That Green ranger mini series they did was appointment viewing for me and a buddy when it first aired.

Safe to say usman is clearly not on the same level as Islam, if that was even in question

It’d be interesting to see how he’d fare against the ufc top 5

I was expecting him to demolish pitbull, even tho he won 5-0, it didn’t seem like usman did his best work

For now I’d still like to see the aj McKee fight
Would Khabib let his camp fight?

I haven’t seen too much of Usman. He definitely seems to favor outside striking with kicks. He didn’t really try for that Dagestani Dominance on the ground.

Islam seems more complete.

Also Umar low key moving up in the BW rankings. Would love if he could challenge a top ten guy.

I didn’t realize Usman was so young. I guess there is a chance he could jump to the ufc when islam is done
Pretty sure that's what their plan is. He'll spend 3-4 years in Bellator to get the experience and different looks then make his way over entering his prime years.
At that point he'll most likely be only a fight or 2 away from fighting for the title. Islam will be at the end of his and probably make his move to 170 if not retire on top.

Team Eagle might have the LW division on lock for a decade starting at Khabibs run lol.

The Team Khabib score really just reiterates that Zubaira is trash and not on the team’s level.

Back
Top Bottom