The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Dudes *****ing about Khanib? WtF man .... Connor and his goons went after Khabib ... Connor threw a Dolly which injured another UFC fighter etc...

Now Khabib just went after all them dudes and beat all them down is a problem?

Payback *****es.
But to attack someone in the audience and have someone punch Conor after he JUST fought is inexcusable

Just like Conor throwing Dolly's at the bus is inexcusable.

You can't have both

Conor fought a horrible fight ...

Cant say much about it, he got washed ... Khabib gonna be done though ..
He did but that's pretty much every Khabib fight. This the dude y'all love lol surprised he actually finished it.

Wasn't much but Conor fought probably the best fight anyone as ever had against Khabib imo

Yo, can anyone tell me who was it that khabib fought in the crowd?I was watching on a Russian twitch stream and idk what was being said.

Thought Conor was gonna catch up but Khabib is truly one of the greatest... dude rag dolls EVEYBODY.

That ending was crazy... i am entertained

Yo, can anyone tell me who was it that khabib fought in the crowd?I was watching on a Russian twitch stream and idk what was being said.

connor trainers. He wouldnt just attack a random. That would be an insane lawsuit :lol:

You guys making it seem like Khabib fighting a random bystander. Connor and his goons got what was coming to em. That sucker punch was a ***** move tho.

Just hope these drunk Irish and Russian fans dont let this get into their feels. Them dudes dont play.

Back
Top Bottom