The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Yo, can anyone tell me who was it that khabib fought in the crowd?I was watching on a Russian twitch stream and idk what was being said.

dilon danis. that's conors bjj coach. same guy that was talking **** to nate diaz and almost got his *** beat

So has khabibs past fights always been more grappling wear them down and take em to the mat or does he have any power in his standup game?

oh and **** joe rogan for being a lil conor dicklicker too :rofl:
Wait what? He was the only one saying Khabib wasn't getting tired throughout the whole fight when cruz and anik was saying Conor was baiting khabib

He did but that's pretty much every Khabib fight. This the dude y'all love lol surprised he actually finished it.

Wasn't much but Conor fought probably the best fight anyone as ever had against Khabib imo
Bruh, Khabib washed him, the most debatable match Khabib had was against the brazilian cat that stuffed all his takedowns. Please stick to playing UFC 3 because you clearly dont know what you're talking about.

So has khabibs past fights always been more grappling wear them down and take em to the mat or does he have any power in his standup game?
I think that right hand he threw to drop Conor is all that needs to be said. He looked great against barbosa and Al with the standup.

The gap between the lowest and highest levels of grappling is MUCH larger than the gap between the lowest and highest levels of striking

You guys making it seem like Khabib fighting a random bystander. Connor and his goons got what was coming to em. That sucker punch was a ***** move tho.

Just hope these drunk Irish and Russian fans dont let this get into their feels. Them dudes dont play.

russians, irish, and a bunch of alcohol...
going to be like russia vs england after the soccer match

Man, not only lost my bet on Conor but the strip might not be the best move now. It’s mad heavy out here on both sides, violence is inevitable tonight.

Back
Top Bottom