The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Maybe I just don’t think very highly of these guys so something like that happening is no big deal for me. I almost expect it

Khabib Vegas.png

Lmao @ Khabib getting stripped. That whole event just guaranteed so many more views for the rematch. Dana loving this.

McGregor fans getting emotional on a crusade about sports ethics lmfaooo. McGregor acted wild, took it to another level, and that's how Khabib treated it.
All of a sudden Conor is a saint :rofl:
*****. Dude talks mad ****, then got some and more back. Don’t talk so grimey about people or else :rofl:

All the people in here saying Khabib wasn't about it when he didn't get off the bus and know Khabib gets to work and hes a piece of garbage?...
Anyway back to the fight. Conor got whooped. PERIOD.

connor trainers. He wouldnt just attack a random. That would be an insane lawsuit :lol:
Yeah, that’s why I was watching and was thinking yo this man is a ******* idiot if it’s a random *** civilian :lol: . I’m like you’re losing your money/license you ******* idiot. Since it’s another fighter then nvm.

Someone might die tonight, honestly there’s gonna be brawls everywhere and if khabibs crew doesn’t stay in they’ll probably be right in the middle of it. Them dudes about it

Dc and Luke seem like they were even shook

Masterclass wrestling from Khabib tonight. Already reading so many casuals can't appreciate that masterful performance... and those same dudes out here saying he should be stripped lmao
Lol speak for yourself. I'm saying he should be stripped and I can understand khabibs performance. My blue belt in BJJ would say otherwise as well

Back
Top Bottom