The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Bruh, Khabib washed him, the most debatable match Khabib had was against the brazilian cat that stuffed all his takedowns. Please stick to playing UFC 3 because you clearly dont know what you're talking about.

Which Brazilian cat? RDA or Barboza? Both dudes got absolutely destroyed

Wait what? He was the only one saying Khabib wasn't getting tired throughout the whole fight when cruz and anik was saying Conor was baiting khabib
i was referring to the lead up.. he was hyping him like he was god just like dana and his fans.

Bruh, Khabib washed him, the most debatable match Khabib had was against the brazilian cat that stuffed all his takedowns. Please stick to playing UFC 3 because you clearly dont know what you're talking about.
Like I told the other cat, I'm actually out here doing martial arts :lol:

You talking Edson as the Brazilian cat? I mean you can't even name ol dude

I never said it was a good performance by Conor. But Conor stuffed several takedowns and stuffed a lot of lhabibd advances early on

Y’all ever watch a movie when two enemies join forces to take down the bigger enemy at the end of the movie? I’m picturing Nate coming outta nowhere to help Conor take down Khabib rn

If conor has it in him, I’d like to see him try to do what he did after he lost to nate. Learn about what went wrong

He’d only need to get 1 win to get a rematch
There's no training for Khabib, dude is pure grappling strength. That's a lifetime of wrestling Conor doesn't have the luxury of.

I never said it was a good performance by Conor. But Conor stuffed several takedowns and stuffed a lot of lhabibd advances early on
@utep2step Is talking about Tibau who took Khabib to split decision.......not Barboza

What Khabib and his crew did was wrong, but....

A Conor fan saying Khabib went too far is like a Trump supporter demanding civility.

The hypocrisy and lack of self-awareness are so thick you can cut it with a knife.

You are missing the point and the big picture as well. Simple minded people in here right now....>D

"I dO MaRTiaL ArtS" this aint a **** swingin contest but if you want to make it one I got a state chip in wrestling and belted through taekwondo but I'm not using that as an argument. Gleison Tibau was the guy I'm talking bout, back in 2012. Edson got washed. now shut up and take your loss b

McGregor petty clearly punched somebody just before red short lot him up. Find the video and you’ll be able to see it.

Dude is a POS.

Edit: And Dani’s was talking that shhh during the fight, that’s why Khabib went after him.

Double standards. You can’t be calling out Dagestani people, talking all types of **** and notcexpect emotions to be high. If I was fighting a dude who is going off about Asian people all bets are off. And I actually didn’t mind if Conor won. All that lunatic behavior and goon **** was bound to come back to bite him. I did feel like Conor would’ve taken the loss humbly though and shook his hand if khabib wasn’t so mad

I think that right hand he threw to drop Conor is all that needs to be said. He looked great against barbosa and Al with the standup.

The gap between the lowest and highest levels of grappling is MUCH larger than the gap between the lowest and highest levels of striking
I’m just a casual fan so I know almost nothing :lol: but that one punch seemed like his only power punch and his other punches seemed like there wasn’t really any power to it and khabib went back to grappling. So what would be a counter to a grappling fight style?

Back
Top Bottom