The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

He took a lot of shots on the ground. Didn’t really seem like he was protecting himself. I gotta watch the replay again but i thought it was fair. Slightly early but fair

Took some massive shots. I like Suga, the freeze frames really capture what a long lanky ************ he is. :lol:

But this was a title fight and Aljo was the champ, still fighting, still reacting.

Countless fights that go to decision or other not making there if there's a stoppage every time a fighter turns their back.

And Aljo is pure class, he's not going to moan or protest.

don't really think you can argue with the stoppage.. Sean bounced his head off the canvas more than once and then Aljo rolled over. Would of just taken more shots. He was done and didn't complain

O’Malley beat an in shape still hungry living legend, you gotta give him his due

He couldn’t train bjj for the last 6 weeks because of a muscle pull, said he was nervous about that the most

He knows what’s what- he didn’t name merab or umar once and said the bantamweight division has no stars… he only mentioned Vera and tank Davis lol

Sterling gave one of the better pressers we’ve seen

Doesn’t sound like he’s defeated at all and wants to come back wants a rematch

He ain’t gonna get one though and now he’s in merabs way- I wonder if that relationship starts to crack

Garry gave one of the better pressers as well- him training with Leon and rahkmanov and burns is accelerating this kid

His skills are catching up with his confidence, he said he wants to beat wonderboy and then train in bjj and take 3 fights before the belt

The UFC is awful now. Terrible card bad stoppage that just pissed me off. Not even sure Aljo wants a rematch. He's paid now and was rdy for merab to come do his thing. If every advantage isn't giving to O Malley I'll take the entire top 5 over him.

Chito beat him, Yan beat him, Sandhagen will beat him, Merab will beat him. Idc idc

Salty af

Back
Top Bottom