The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Dan hardy says Sterling isn’t punching properly and that’s why his athleticism isn’t translating to his punching power

He said usman went to witmann and became a puncher

Got Damb he’s going hard on Longo lmao pretty much just saying he has terrible habits and technique… said if he coached him he’d change a lot and he needs a new set of eyes

Really like Garry as a fighter. Love how he went to different camps to learn. Trains at killcliff but has trained with Olivera, Leon, Craig Jones, and Izzy just in this past year.

But him making that Geoff Neal mugshot in to a shirt just put me off. Don't know how his team let him go thru with that. A blonde hair, whitest of the white guys wearing a mugshot of a black dude ain't the move.

Dork also took his 40 year old half-Brazilian wife’s mom’s maiden name in marriage “so her previous child didn’t feel excluded from the family.” I point this out because she was a media personality she only ever used her father’s surname of Lee, never her mom’s.

Dude’s brain doesn’t work and he’s trying to copy McGregor word for word. Hope Magny chokes him out, if not heard he asked for Wonderboy. Wonderboy would turn him into Holland 2.0.

Dan hardy says Sterling isn’t punching properly and that’s why his athleticism isn’t translating to his punching power

He said usman went to witmann and became a puncher

Got Damb he’s going hard on Longo lmao pretty much just saying he has terrible habits and technique… said if he coached him he’d change a lot and he needs a new set of eyes

Hardy compared Nate Diaz to the legendary Joe Calzaghe in his fight with Paul, dude is a clown.

Dork also took his 40 year old half-Brazilian wife’s mom’s maiden name in marriage “so her previous child didn’t feel excluded from the family.” I point this out because she was a media personality she only ever used her father’s surname of Lee, never her mom’s.

Dude’s brain doesn’t work and he’s trying to copy McGregor word for word. Hope Magny chokes him out, if not heard he asked for Wonderboy. Wonderboy would turn him into Holland 2.0.

Hardy compared Nate Diaz to the legendary Joe Calzaghe in his fight with Paul, dude is a clown.
Dawg even his girl that he does his podcast with was like “you said all that and you’re gonna pick sterling?”

Hardy legit didn’t critique O’Malley at all

Lmao

I gotta call BS on Hardy w the AlJo and Longo takes…

Not to say he was an exceptional striker but Weidman legit fought Machida, Weidman and Belfort before getting starched by Luke. He was like literally the guy who stopped Anderson. We acting like Longo’s background isn’t in kick boxing.

Yan is a great striker. Henry since he adopted the Pitbull karate stance is also a great striker and excellent wrestler. Aljo has beaten both.

I don’t want to take anything from Sean’s striking. It is good. But we don’t know if he can stop Aljo’s takedowns or is a competent grappler (Vince posted that Aljo beat his grappling coach).

Sterlings striking is good for mma. I don’t think it’s groundbreaking on any level but he’s been improving for sure imo

Good for his skill set and frantic pace at times

Kind of like how khabib was

Khabib didn’t need solid stand up. It really wasn’t good but who cares? He could take down anyone at Will and demoralize or sub them with his GnP.

Could Aljo go to Whitman or Eugene Bearman (sp) for striking lessons? Sure. But My man got a nine win streak at BW and is headed into his fourth title defense. Hardy ridiculous.

We also act like Merab isn’t the legitimate #1 contender and couldn’t beat anyone in the division…he trains where? Oh yeah.

Noticed a few events back that BT Sport turned into TNT Sports and it is a sad change

BT Sport used to have way more MMA coverage and preview shows with Bisping and the two other English dudes. Now all they do is a Weigh In show

Very disappointing and really unnecessary tbh. Were they really hurting for money that bad they had to cut that off :smh:

Gonna say this again: nobody gives a Damb about the pfl lol

Another weekend another pfl event that may or may not have taken place

Hopefully their new signings change that

Gonna say this again: nobody gives a Damb about the pfl lol

Another weekend another pfl event that may or may not have taken place

Hopefully their new signings change that
For ESPN, it’s just extra content. And if the ratings/interest stay low then they can negotiate low deals.

There’s literally no hype for this years season/playoffs. Probably the only person who can capitalize is maybe Larissa Pacheco. She could probably go back to the UFC after her contract expires. Why haven’t PFL signed Cyborg, Megan Anderson, etc to raise the interest of the women’s 145.

I think if they buy Bellator, it would add a tiny bit more star power to their roster. But not much. The shade Dana threw when he said one company not getting interest buying another not getting interest doesn’t math.

Its like he's the kid in class that does everything he can in order to get attention. Look at me! Look at me!

But is he cool? Nope.

Wish him the best tonight. And his hype train doesn’t get derailed by Magny in that stifling and infuriating manner he can grind you down.

Back
Top Bottom