The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Poor Dana White.

He went from the prospect of having three Mexican champions, to only having one…in the women’s division.🤣 And that fluke is about to be erased when Valentina dominates Alexa Grasso in the rematch.

Dana’s probably in Donald Trump’s hotel room right now, crying on his shoulder.

Forgot to mention this

Hooker should honestly retire. His heart is unquestioned but what besides money is the point in fighting anymore. He's taken immense damage and is never going to get close to the belt ever again

He only stands to lose years off his life by continuing

Moreno and Pantoja both left a lot of themselves in that cage. Moreno will never be the same and has now lose 3 times against Pantoja

Reactions: OTG
volk really is on another level

if he makes easy work of topuria and mosar then I’d have no hesitation to call him the goat 145’er

All this debate right now about volk vs aldo and people saying it isn’t close, that aldo clearly is the goat… I get it but at the same time volk’s sheer skill is clear as the sky is blue. Similar to the khabib debate

Aldo has the longevity clearly but I don’t think volk needs to get 9 or 10 title defenses to surpass aldo. He’s already close now

Was it just me or did Pantoja look a lot older tonight? Looked like he had a bald spot forming.
Moreno's speed made Panjoja look kind of older for sure

Most times when Pantoja connected on punches it seemed visibly like it was causing more trauma than when Moreno was peppering him

Overall that is the hardest fight to score since you don't really know what strikes are damaging more than the other. Both men were absorbing a lot of damage. I could have seen a card for Moreno

Back
Top Bottom