The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

So let me get this straight

You got destroyed by Alex and then lost in a piss poor fight with cannonier

You beat a lowly ranked mw at 205 and then beat someone last night who you said shouldn’t be in the ufc … and now you deserve a title shot

got it

1688308464872.jpeg

Even if Dricus or Rob aren't ready, Jared's performance against Marvin was far more impressive and deserving of a shot than Strickland beating create a fighter #2.

All ufc had to do was swap Dricus and Strickland in their matchups. Would've been best for all parties and Izzy.

Mike Morales is a great talent to watch come up at 170. Still kind of raw but he has all the talent and physical tools to be a real contender. He put a beating on Max Griffin after a slow start.

Buckley gotta be trolling cause JDM manager just posted he’s fighting someone else
JDM is fighting UFC newcomer Josiah Harrell who previously had a fight in LFA. Not sure why they wouldn't just setup JDM-Buckley for a later date unless JDM was hellbent on fighting at 290.

JDM for sure was hellbent on fighting at 290.

Hoping he can turn around for that Australia card

So let me get this straight

You got destroyed by Alex and then lost in a piss poor fight with cannonier

You beat a lowly ranked mw at 205 and then beat someone last night who you said shouldn’t be in the ufc … and now you deserve a title shot

got it

1688308464872.jpeg
I honestly think this guy would have a better chance against Adesanya than Skinhead Strickland.

863341D2-A310-423F-9D1F-D8534526D201.jpeg

Could be an Alex/Izzy situation….

Saw Dan Hardy favor Pantoja.

Pantoja got power. Brandon is such a complete fighter now.

Smh at the Bo news.

Moreno/Pantoja is the fight im looking forward to the most. I kind of have an idea of how the main event may go but this one I have no idea. People sleeping on Pantoja. If he gets a hold of Moreno it might be a wrap.

I saw that Duraev is fighting Park literally the event after Bo's....

Long shot but wonder if they can get one of them to fight this Saturday instead or if Dana even wants to match like that

Duraev might be too big a step up that they want for Bo right now. I'm sure they'll find someone off the regional he can run through.

Moreno’s UFC run began cause he pushed Pantona to the brink on TUF. 16th Seed almost upsetting the 1st Seed.

Moreno is going to get his get back on Saturday!

Basically a Contender Series fight just on short notice. Not mad at all, glad he's still fighting

"Woodburn was originally expected to compete on the upcoming season of Dana White’s Contender Series with a fight expected in August. Now the 7-0 fighter will get his opportunity to make a big splash in his UFC debut while facing off with arguably one of the biggest prospects in the history of the sport.

During his career, Woodburn has earned five finishes over seven professional fights while also winning the Combat Night MMA middleweight title."

Yeah I like the Omalley approach they're taking with Bo. He's still raw as hell, let him build up his skills for that eventual Chimaev/Nickal title fight in a couple years :lol:

Glad Bo still able to get some work in and hey maybe this guy gives him a decent fight as Bo still raw as hell.

Rewatched the Moreno-Pantoja II fight last night and Moreno was pretty timid there and played right to Pantojas strengths. I see the 3rd fight going much differently and Moreno leading the dance to a late stoppage.

Those 2 fights between Moreno/Pantoja hold no weight. Too early in their careers and both have improved so much. Moreno is a completely different fighter now.

His best bet is to not to fall in to a brawl. Pantoja will throw a whole bunch of **** at you to try and get the grappling started. If he finds the back on anyone then it's pretty much a wrap. Morenos good enough to technically break Pantoja down for a late finish but those odds should be much much closer imo.

Back
Top Bottom