The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Putting money on pantoja just cause the odds are too good for a guy he’s already beat twice

Man o Man. This is one time when I want to be a Volk contrarian and say fight Topuria. Let Chuckie Olives run it back.

My fear is Islam's championship run being nothing but rematches.

Man o Man. This is one time when I want to be a Volk contrarian and say fight Topuria. Let Chuckie Olives run it back.

My fear is Islam's championship run being nothing but rematches.
Volk said now that he wants to fight one more time this year, doesn’t matter who it is

Volk stating the obvious: “stop giving my contenders (topuria) to max”

If you want to take the hype out of volks title defenses then keep letting max fight all the top contenders lol

Volk says he wants to fight Islam in October…

At this point I’d rather see volk beat ilia after yair then chase islam rematch. Also rather see Islam fight someone else in October at 155.

Please build up both guys so you can properly promote them running it back at ufc 300 and really build some hype.

Their first fight was great, rewatched it a couple weeks ago and it was razor close. But felt like the ufc didn’t even promote it that well and my casual friends still don’t even know who volk and Islam are.

ngl, I had never seen this before just now. This had to be one of the most brutal finishing sequences I've seen. Especially considering Robbie was juicing

Salute Robbie. Should have saved your brain a lot sooner but salute to you

Back
Top Bottom