The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

I still wanna know how this got the green light to begin with

You would think after the doctors said this is a bad idea considering fighters can’t defend themselves a few people would agree this is not a good idea
I’d rather fight MMA. This professional Ro Sham Bo ain’t it. Especially for no $2K and $2K if I’m not the first to get knocked out. I “hear” that WME is paying TBS to show it and gambling it catches on.
It's amazing to me that Jamahal Hill is getting all this love from fans and media after beating Glover, yet everyone seems to have forgotten that he's the guy who basically said that a real man should smack his B up if she ever slaps him.

...and anyone who disagrees is a P and a B.
Separating the artist from the art. Honestly, I don’t expect anything from these MMA Fighters. I’m not saying they’re all meat heads. But some of them come from broken homes, are rehabilitated, etc. I’m not going to have the same level of expectation as a NFL, MLB, NBA, or Premier League athlete.

I’m amazed you’re not actually criticizing the owners of the UFC over how they handled the debacle. But we see with Vince McMahon or Dana, the show goes on with their carny businesses.

dS0JbOU.jpg

It's amazing to me that Jamahal Hill is getting all this love from fans and media after beating Glover, yet everyone seems to have forgotten that he's the guy who basically said that a real man should smack his B up if she ever slaps him.

...and anyone who disagrees is a P and a B.
Never heard that...thats crazy

Never heard that...thats crazy
He was pretty much the face of the fighters who cared for Dana (I think Sugah may have as well). Or the numerous fans who say she hit him first.

Don’t set the bar high. We’ve seen what Conor does at bars.

I’d rather fight MMA. This professional Ro Sham Bo ain’t it. Especially for no $2K and $2K if I’m not the first to get knocked out. I “hear” that WME is paying TBS to show it and gambling it catches on.

Separating the artist from the art. Honestly, I don’t expect anything from these MMA Fighters. I’m not saying they’re all meat heads. But some of them come from broken homes, are rehabilitated, etc. I’m not going to have the same level of expectation as a NFL, MLB, NBA, or Premier League athlete.

I’m amazed you’re not actually criticizing the owners of the UFC over how they handled the debacle. But we see with Vince McMahon or Dana, the show goes on with their carny businesses.
You mean Endeavor?

I think it goes without saying that Ari Emmanuel is nothing more than a money hungry PoS.

…but what is there to really say about it?

Never would think to make that fight but that does make sense unless Tony takes Connor to the ground. If it is a straight stand up fight, it could be a good one till Connor gasses out
😂

Wouldnt mind that fight. Two legends past their prime. It works. I would actually pay to see that.

She is also the former One Atomweight Muay Thai champ. Took a year off when her son with her boyfriend that fights out of the same gym was born.

He was pretty much the face of the fighters who cared for Dana (I think Sugah may have as well). Or the numerous fans who say she hit him first.

Don’t set the bar high. We’ve seen what Conor does at bars.
Cared for Dana? Where did Hill say all this?

Back
Top Bottom