The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Prelims for today look really weak with all the late replacements.

Only interested in Shoguns last fight. Folks who got in around this era, don't fully understand just how legendary his run in Pride was.

I just finished all the embedded. You realize how many killers are in Brazil with all the Brazilian fighters out there. Also how can you not like Glover and Brandon Moreno. With that being said, who does everyone have for the main card?

Who I want to win:
Glover
Moreno
Gilbert
Andrade
Craig

Who I think will win:
Hill
Figueiredo
Gilbert
Andrade
Walker

Never really been a Glover fan, but after what Jamahal Hill said about the Dana White slap, I’ll be throwing my full support behind GT.

…hoping Hill gets smashed.

I just finished all the embedded. You realize how many killers are in Brazil with all the Brazilian fighters out there. Also how can you not like Glover and Brandon Moreno. With that being said, who does everyone have for the main card?

Who I want to win:
Glover
Moreno
Gilbert
Andrade
Craig

Who I think will win:
Hill
Figueiredo
Gilbert
Andrade
Walker
You’re picking Hill?

I think I’ve only watched him fight once.

…does he have the takedown defense?

Yoooo Bonfim straight slept Mckinney, holy ****! Got another prospect to watch out for at LW.

His brotger is fighting after this next fight too.

Walker still doing the worm despite messing up his shoulder previously doing it. The Irish jig that he did. :lol:

Was that Dern in the crowd, she cleans up very nicely.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom