The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Only thing Strickland will be good for soon is watching him invite and fight randoms off the street in his gym

Maybe one time he’ll get got too lol

I think Ariel was interviewing a former stripper. Jared Gordon was a former attic. There are many that profess they were former convicts.

Then you have a Jared Cannonier who worked for the FAA. I definitely see it more as an outlet like boxing or secondary career for wrestlers, etc.

Paddy’s was probably the more egregious decision.

I think Ariel was interviewing a former stripper. Jared Gordon was a former attic. There are many that profess they were former convicts.

Then you have a Jared Cannonier who worked for the FAA. I definitely see it more as an outlet like boxing or secondary career for wrestlers, etc.

Paddy’s was probably the more egregious decision.
I love this sport man

All the crazy different backgrounds of these guys is amazing

I just read that Jared barely quit that faa job in 2017 lmao.. that’s insane

I low key thought you were permanently leaving for basketball lol.

I love MMA too. Looking forward to 2023 and bigger and badder matchups.

Volk/Islam
Francis/Jon
Alex/Izzy 4
Henry/Aljo
Moreno/Figgy 4

See what happens to the new blood (Bo, Rosas, etc) and up and comers (Tapuria, Arnold, Fiziev, Pavlovich, Shavkat, Khamzat, Turner, etc).

I low key thought you were permanently leaving for basketball lol.

I love MMA too. Looking forward to 2023 and bigger and badder matchups.

Volk/Islam
Francis/Jon
Alex/Izzy 4
Henry/Aljo
Moreno/Figgy 4

See what happens to the new blood (Bo, Rosas, etc) and up and comers (Tapuria, Arnold, Fiziev, Pavlovich, Shavkat, Khamzat, Turner, etc).
Bro so many great fights we’re gonna witness in the next 5 years

I know アミーゴ アミーゴ says the ufc needs stars and even if he is right I think we can all agree that regardless we’re blessed to see all this talent

As long as the these guys have a promotion to fight for we win. I don’t care if it’s called the ufc or bellator or xyz fight league

The sport itself is on the right track in terms of actual talent

I have no idea why Dana White or anyone at Endeavor would think it’s a good idea to have this ignorant, racist cretin associated with their company.

…he‘s a caricature of everything critics look down upon the sport for.
Dana wants eyes on his company at all times, even if it is for clowns like this… Don’t forget who Dana rubs elbows with.

I agree with everything on this page

As much as I truly despise Dana and most of what he stands for (at a human level) I hope MMA continues to improve (talent, operations, category, etc)

Last edited:
Dana endorses free speech (except from journalists lol).

Listening to the MMA Road Show and how they’re being impartial to Sean Strickland (after his media day). On one hand, they’re saying he’s a nice guy. But he says these questionable things. And if he did have a traumatic upbringing, why can’t someone offer him therapy.

Last edited:
I was being facetious lol.

It’s whatever benefits him.

It’s hilarious. There’s no issue or irregularities with gambling. Parts of Canada ban UFC betting and the FBI decides to look into it. Don’t do it. You’ll go to F***ing prison.

Sports gambling sponsors bring the UFC big $$. Heck for fun I just googled "UFC sports betting" and the top results are Draft Kings, Fanduel and mybookie.ag. Rest of page has links to sports betting videos and other betting sites. There is no mention of the Krause investigation or how Canada had banned betting in some parts of the country. It's a bit ridiculous but doesn't at all surprise me. UFC will go to any length to protect their sponsors even with shady dealings potentially afoot in the same industry.

Robberies probably not a good look when it comes to sports betting lol.

As the MMA Road Show was shilling…they brought up that Doug Cosby’s name wasn’t on the list of officials for next year.

Seems like they want fall guys when their “partners” start to get upset instead of policing their sport.

I love Izzy’s enthusiasm.

I wish UFC would let him do crazy entrances.

Listening to this Ringer podcast about Doug Cosby. Man o man. The stories about that man.

Back
Top Bottom