The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

No MMA until New Year's Eve but that Bellator vs Rizin card actually looks pretty dope

Both McKee and Pitbull will be fighting BJJ aces ... I don't see either of them losing, they honestly shouldn't. But still fun matchups

Horiguchi is also on the card along with Archuleta

The Hawaiian Zombie!! I won’t lie that Porier fight was tough to watch. And obviously we all saw what Volk did last time.

Blessed is the best (his wife FAF):

That list is a lil dubious. Jon the only one to never lose a fight, get submitted, lose a decision, or KO’d.

List just saying who has the best chin

By sub would be the next level list

Loss by decision makes it an exclusive list though :lol: I don't think that's necessary to include

The Hawaiian Zombie!! I won’t lie that Porier fight was tough to watch. And obviously we all saw what Volk did last time.

Blessed is the best (his wife FAF):

That list is a lil dubious. Jon the only one to never lose a fight, get submitted, lose a decision, or KO’d.

Favorite fighter ever. And yes, he is absolutely blessed good lawd.

Conor, Dustin x2, volk x3, yair, kattar, Ortega, frankie, aldo x2, Pettis, lamas, stephens, oliveria, Swanson Bermudez and Leonard Garcia

All in or near their athletic primes

That alone is seriously unbelievable
Agreed, it's amazing with all the wars and brawlers he's shared the cage with that he hasn't been KO/TKO'ed at least once. Just hoping he doesn't end up like Frankie who was never KO'd til his late 30s but after the Ortega KO he got put out brutally a few more times.

Last edited:
List just saying who has the best chin

By sub would be the next level list

Loss by decision makes it an exclusive list though :lol: I don't think that's necessary to include
Jon bougt to risk it all…

Against one of the greatest KO artists in the UFC.

He should just retire as the P4P. Francis got a cannon. Only way to avoid is to copy Gane fight outside and at length.

Wait so what is the truth here? Sounds due to this being his last fight but doesn’t say who called it off
"According to sources, Costa and the UFC have discussed a new contract, but nothing has been agreed upon. It's unclear if and when those talks will resume. Costa, 31, has repeatedly said in interviews and on social media he is on the final fight of his deal.

Costa commented on an Instagram post that the UFC "should stop being petty," and added that fights are falling through due to the promotion's "lack of negotiating skills."

Rob has fought Marvin, Jared, and Izzy. Maybe they can squeeze Blonde Brunson or Strickland.
Wouldn't mind seeing them put Strickland in there and then Rob getting him outta there. Not really interested in Brunson again though I'm sure a 2nd fight would look different than Brunson going all punch drunk in there.

Didn’t even realize Rob beat Blonde Brunson. Had to see when…

Yeah Strickland is like the only option. But it’s a quick turn around.

Wouldn’t make any sense for whittaker to fight brunson or Strickland since they’re coming off losses

If costa is really done with the ufc or can’t come to terms they can either do Roman if he beats Marvin or dricus

Or if izzy is out for a while- do the Alex fight already

Whittaker should be fighting for title. Isn’t Adesanya injured?
Yeah he’s banged up and he probably wants to take time off in general

I wouldn’t be mad at all to see Rob get the shot

Alex got fast tracked so I’m not gonna cry if he loses the belt quickly. I loved that he got fast tracked though lol

Didn’t Alex say his hand was messed up?

I wouldn’t be mad at three title fights on that card. Or they might have to work on a new fight two down from the ME.

Wait they never announced the Henry/Aljo fight?

And what’s up with the women’s BW/FW titleholders?

Didn’t Alex say his hand was messed up?

I wouldn’t be mad at three title fights on that card. Or they might have to work on a new fight two down from the ME.

Wait they never announced the Henry/Aljo fight?

And what’s up with the women’s BW/FW titleholders?
No matter what it doesn't look like Whittaker will get to fight in Australia, he said they're gonna try to reschedule to later in the year, regardless of opponent

I don’t see Whittaker getting that title shot, Izzy vs Alex rematch is too much guaranteed money in the bank.

Nunes and shevchenko need to get a fight booked

"According to sources, Costa and the UFC have discussed a new contract, but nothing has been agreed upon. It's unclear if and when those talks will resume. Costa, 31, has repeatedly said in interviews and on social media he is on the final fight of his deal.

Costa commented on an Instagram post that the UFC "should stop being petty," and added that fights are falling through due to the promotion's "lack of negotiating skills."

Right so it’s not clear who is cancelling the fight

Back
Top Bottom