The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Just caught the card

1. Shogun washed washed
2. Might be time for Tony to be a family man
3. What a stupid women’s fight
4. Gathje is too 1 dimensional
5. Charlie Olives is very hitable
6. Stripping Charles was nonsense but he should have made weight. Forfeiting some of the purse would have been enough I think. Or let him hold the towel like Cormier.
7. Everyone wants a red panty night

I think she needs to escape Pat Barry, grow her hair back, let Trevor Whitman be the lead corner and no sugar coating and work on her wrestling if she scared by Carla.

Dana said Weili or JJ would challenge Carla. I’d love to see JJ rematch Carla to see if Carla has grown. Weili would be dope. Henry would mitigate the wrestling.

Jessica Andrade also in the mix as well. SW is the best.

This angle is just crazy! looks like CGI:wow:
He gotta call it a career. He’s been taking some crazy punishment the last couple years.

Also, I know Charles told Joe he dgaf who he fights and he’ll fight anyone anywhere. But if I’m him I’m telling Khabib and Islam to pipe down with all that noise. I’m the most recent champ. Y’all don’t get to chose the terms as the challenger. I ain’t going to Abu Dahbi just to have you guys get all that oil money

Money talks. Abu Dhabi, Russian Oligarchs, etc.

Charles is the champs and a warrior. But bargaining is not in his favor after the weigh in snafu. Plus, it’s not like he’s a mouth of the south like Conor or Izzy.

I think she needs to escape Pat Barry, grow her hair back, let Trevor Whitman be the lead corner and no sugar coating and work on her wrestling if she scared by Carla.

Dana said Weili or JJ would challenge Carla. I’d love to see JJ rematch Carla to see if Carla has grown. Weili would be dope. Henry would mitigate the wrestling.

Jessica Andrade also in the mix as well. SW is the best.
So winner of JJ vs. Weili will challenge for the belt, even though both are 0-2 against Rose?

...JJ is 2-4 is her last six fights.

Good thing Rose isn't the champion then!
I'm the best!!

No one what lies in store for any of these divisions. But...the President of the UFC in the video I posted mentioned the winner of the JJ/Weili (which I guess is supposed to be a secret) would challenge for the title. Dana wins if Rose, Weili or JJ wins the championship. They're all marketable for different reasons.

Rose needs to grow her hair, ditch Pat, let me get the buns and work on her wrestling at Sanford.

Screenshot_20220509-162349_Chrome.jpg

I'm the best!!

No one what lies in store for any of these divisions. But...the President of the UFC in the video I posted mentioned the winner of the JJ/Weili (which I guess is supposed to be a secret) would challenge for the title. Dana wins if Rose, Weili or JJ wins the championship. They're all marketable for different reasons.

Rose needs to grow her hair, ditch Pat, let me get the buns and work on her wrestling at Sanford.
Winner of JJ/Weili definitely makes sense for next shot. Jessica Andrade has a case as does Marina Rodriguez (who's been very active since losing since losing to Carla mid 2020). An Adrade/Rodriguez match for #1 contender if they do go with winner or JJ/Weili makes sense too. However, I'm wondering if Rose wins her next fight impressively do they give her an immediate shot afterwards??

Dana would probably prefer Carla not be champion.

Weili = inroads to China. I’m sure they’d prefer a male…but Weili seems to be the best Chinese MMA athlete right now.

JJ = semi attractive, braggadocio and exciting fights.

I agree that Jessica Andrade is probably #4 behind Rose. Rose is still in the conversation. Issue for her is she’s beaten JJ, Weilli and Andrade. Maybe give her the Marina fight. New matchup and Marina can challenge for the title next since Dana outlined who is next for Carla.

The July card is one of the more stacked cards I can remember in a long long time. Legit every fight has a name or a good matchup

Granted, I wish there was a more hyped opponent for Izzy but still

I just checked: Izzy and Volk haven't shared a card since UFC 221 in Feb 2018. They were both on the prelims. Sharing a card 4 years later and both headlining as champs is so dope

I'm for it

France def deserves a shot

"Helwani reported Deiveson Figueiredo is not defending his undisputed title against either contender due to an injury. However, his absence sets up a rematch between Moreno (19-5-2 MMA, 7-2-2 UFC) and Kara-France (24-9 MMA, 7-2 UFC), who first met at UFC 245 in December 2019. Moreno won the fight by unanimous decision."

There need to be some defined Interim rules. Champ should have at least a calendar year to make a defense.

Yes Yes Yes I know it's used as a prop to sell PPVs, however it stills looks absolutely ridiculous. No reason an Interim Title should be considered at Welterweight.

Back
Top Bottom