The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

All that greasiness Gaetjhe 2as talking man, ****. That man Charles is different. Dude got dropped twice and didn't think about quitting. Best ******* LW in the world man.

These guys scared to go to the ground let him fight Islam only guy willing to do that

Justin lucky Charles didn't want to take his head off. He had a clean upkick when Justin was getting up and he didnt do him dirty.

I freaking hate Carla Esparza.

One of the most boring fighters in the history of the sport.

Knew this fight would end with a knockout or an incredibly boring decision.

Now we have Carla freaking Esparza as a UFC champion.

…that division is officially dead.

If I’m Charles I’m calling out the bummy Arzizona athletic commission. Cuss them out and all :lol:

just mad this didnt go the distance... i actually had another drink enjoying the night thinking ok this going to be a good fight but nope it ends like that smh

justin beat him up too... it sux he had to go out on submission but it happen
It’s actually perfect. Justin tapped after questioning the heart of that man.

Do Bronx aka Charley Olives aka the Real World Champion shouldn’t be in question anymore. Ferguson, Chandler, Porier, Justin. If he beats, Islam…

Khabib needs to in retire.

It’s actually perfect. Justin tapped after questioning the heart of that man.

Do Bronx aka Charley Olives aka the Real World Champion shouldn’t be in question anymore. Ferguson, Chandler, Porier, Justin. If he beats, Islam…

Khabib needs to in retire.

nah hes legit... but come on man stop it saying he should fight Khabib lol... ya hes on a winning streak but if your a fan of his you dont want to see him lose against Khabib

Clown *** comment from Justin yesterday: live tweeting after the weigh in stuff. Glad Charles shut him up

Happy for Charles man. Crazy career arc. Keeps getting underestimated and he keeps finishing dudes.

Definitely looking forward to Charles vs Islam. Wish we could have got Charles vs Khabib but I guess that'll have to do.

nah hes legit... but come on man stop it saying he should fight Khabib lol... ya hes on a winning streak but if your a fan of his you dont want to see him lose against Khabib
I said Charley from the Bronx should kill McGregor. Than beat Islam.

There will be no one else in LW worth fighting. Islam losing will lure Khabib back. Inshallah.

What a run by Charlie Olives, successive wins against Ferguson, Chandler, Poirier and Gaethje. :smokin

Drake should just donate his money to charity.

Back
Top Bottom