The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Was kind of funny watching Bivol beat Canelo with pure discipline right before the ufc main, then the contrast to watching Gaethjie swinging wildly and showing no composure as the underdog.

Trevor was giving Rose the right info in between rounds, imo. Telling her to take more chances, don't be too disciplined in the 5th.

Pat Barry on the other hand :rofl: . Clown *** really said," they're booing so you're doing the right things. "

Justin wanted no part of following Charles to the ground when he clipped him. Charles was like let’s roll? Lol complete confidence. The moment the fight went to the ground it was a wrap

Was kind of funny watching Bivol beat Canelo with pure discipline right before the ufc main, then the contrast to watching Gaethjie swinging wildly and showing no composure as the underdog.
Bivol fought a great fight. Has such a great crisp 1-2 that Canelo didn’t have a answer for. I feel like Canelo was waiting for him to gas eventually but Bivol was able to keep the pressure the whole fight which Canelo isn’t used to

FSNPOIcUUAA52bA.jpeg

That punt had Tony fighting Khabib daddy somewhere deep within the Shadowrealm. Somebody call America Chavez.

Can't help but root for Charles.
Makes it out the favela, has some hiccups early in the UFC and now one the more dominant and entertaining champions. He gets hit a bit but his dominance on the ground is such an attribute it doesn't even matter when he gets knocked down :lol:

I was impressed with Tony's first round, I was actually almost shocked. He done though

Oliveria vs Islam
Chandler vs Dustin or Conor
Justin vs Conor
Darieush v idk nobody cares about him unfortunately. But Dustin would be cool

They need to find a way to make that vacant title fight in Brazil. That man deserves it. Run has been incredible. He's gotten dropped in all 3 title fights and still pulled through.
Yeah I don't know why Islam thinks he can just choose the location. Him and Khabib thirsty for that oil money :smh: He wants the belt then fight in Brazil...

He’s so desperate for attention.

I was impressed with Tony's first round, I was actually almost shocked. He done though

Oliveria vs Islam
Chandler vs Dustin or Conor
Justin vs Conor
Darieush v idk nobody cares about him unfortunately. But Dustin would be cool

I agree, Chandler/Porier, Justin/Conor…the only hang up would be that Dariush/Islam situation. I got Dana with the shenanigans 😂

He’s putting him in the Dariush fight lol based on his comments yesterday.

Meanwhile, Volk can skip the line if he beats Max. Conor can skip the line too.

Islam should have taken that RDA fight. I know, I know. You’re going to say Islam is the Tony of this era with 10 straight wins. He’s earned the title shot.

We’ll see what happens.

But Abu Dhabi? You’d be foolish not to put Olives versus Islam in the main event.

Yeah I don't know why Islam thinks he can just choose the location. Him and Khabib thirsty for that oil money :smh: He wants the belt then fight in Brazil...

It’s legit the most realistic returning date for Charles ufc 281 October 22 location is already chosen

He’s putting him in the Dariush fight lol based on his comments yesterday.

Meanwhile, Volk can skip the line if he beats Max. Conor can skip the line too.

Islam should have taken that RDA fight. I know, I know. You’re going to say Islam is the Tony of this era with 10 straight wins. He’s earned the title shot.

We’ll see what happens.

But Abu Dhabi? You’d be foolish not to put Olives versus Islam in the main event.

October is too quick of a turn around, man. That's only 1-2 months off then your asking him to jump in to another 8-12 week camp again?

He fought Chandler in May last year then Dustin in December. I say end of November or earlyDecember in Brazil if they can travel there.

October is too quick of a turn around, man. That's only 1-2 months off then your asking him to jump in to another 8-12 week camp again?

He fought Chandler in May last year then Dustin in December. I say end of November or earlyDecember in Brazil if they can travel there.

5 and half months is about average turnaround . Two fights a year . No problem with him waiting till later but ufc 281 is the latest confirmed date known rn

At 11:16, he says Dariush/Islam is the fight to make despite what JRE says…

Personally, don’t care. I love to see the best versus the best. So Charlie Olives versus Islam is a good scrap for me. Time we see he game plans or he brings that insane pressure/scramble to a Dagestan wrestler.

At 11:16, he says Dariush/Islam is the fight to make despite what JRE says…

Personally, don’t care. I love to see the best versus the best. So Charlie Olives versus Islam is a good scrap for me. Time we see he game plans or he brings that insane pressure/scramble to a Dagestan wrestler.

Well, he also said he wouldn't mind making Islam v Oliveria... so... seems like he's open to it lol

Also I don't think October is too quick of a turnaround especially since it isn't Charles' belt anymore. It's kind of more Dana's call with the circumstances

He has 5 and a half months until the October card... not that crazy

Back
Top Bottom