The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

giphy.gif

Spinning wheel kick KO to Moraes then a flying knee KO to Frankie, very impressive. That **** was nasty, worst then Askrens.

The old generation being ushered out one by one.

Volkov has been looking great since he put on weight. Able to sit down on his punches now with way more power. Weighed in his heaviest against Walt at 255, then weighed in 265 for this.

I will say, I am not a fan of Frankie’s podcast but I will tune in to hear what he has to say the next episode.

I have to stop looking at the payouts... 100k for Michael Johnson!?!?!?!?... ******* joke. HALF of Dariush, guida, sandhagen ****

Edit: nm he was prolly 83 to show 83 to win. Either way win incentives are stupid.

And is Reem hard up for $ he must live lavish to be accepting that Volkov fight for 400 grand. Thats half his usual pay...

Kope... 13k 😔🤮

Fighter pay. Ultimately, it has to be based on market value. It just sucks for a lot of these guys, the UFC owns most of the market.

I remember Overeem making $750K a fight plus whatever UFC throws on the backend. Dude has to be a millionaire.

Was that his last fight on his contract?

Was hard to watch those main events over the weekend, really hope that is the last we see of edgar and overeem.

Everyone in here taking Usman?
I’m leaning towards Burns tbh but it’s a hell of a match up. Love that they were teammates

also looks like ufc might go with conor dustin 3

Back
Top Bottom