The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Well if Justin pulls the upset I can see Conor making a fuss that he should be ahead of him as he previously got KO'd by Dustin and Alvarez lol. If Tony wins he really can't say much other than how he finished Cowboy faster or trying to claim he's fought tougher guys.

Wait UFC 249 is this week? Damn I tuned out of the ufc cause I didn't think any events would be happening anytime soon.

I still think watching the fight with that card with no audience is going to be so odd. It just won’t have the impact of a big fight night. I just hope Rogan or whoever commentates is loud as hell.

I still think watching the fight with that card with no audience is going to be so odd. It just won’t have the impact of a big fight night. I just hope Rogan or whoever commentates is loud as hell.
Yeah the Brazil card was only OK because the matchups weren't these huge marquee fights

If Khabib and Tony fight it deserves to be in front of a crowd. Now it seems doubtful that they're going to allow crowds gather anywhere anytime soon. So I get it

Far as this weekend it'll definitely be an experience. Don't know what to even expect

But yeah COVID is a buzzkill all around

Did you guys see no post fight in ring interviews either?

That will be weird
From what I understand the fighters will have to exit the ring, put on a headset and chat with Joe from a distance. Gonna be so strange. Also heard commentators will have space between them and not at one big media table.

And these fighters not wearing masks at the hotel :lol: I get it like, maybe it's overkill to be ragging on them but Jesus man. How much of an effort is it to just wear one when you're around people who are that close in proximity to you

It just seems like an unnecessary risk to not wear one around folks who are flying in from all over

Well Tony has never been KO'd so I have a hard time believing Justin will be the first man to do so. Tony does seem to take lots of unnecessary damage but I don't see him getting into a firefight with Justin, I see him either using his speed to stick and move or takes it to the ground for a sub by the mid rounds.

LMAOOO was that a dana plush???? Shoooot hate him or love him henry bring the lulz, I’m a fan of his schtick.

And I like greg hardy man, the kid says all the right things, has an eagerness to keep improving and has been taking hella fights. He’s got the right attitude, let see how quickly he develops though.

I think there is a very good chance justin sleeps tony within the first 2. We shall see, rooting for both dudes.

Highly doubt the company would cut ties with names like Stephens or Cowboy even if they were to hit a 5+ L streak. They're company guys who will take any fight. Stephens the same dude who said he didn't know they could say no to a fight offered :lol: .

Missing weight by that much is a real bad look tho but he hasn't missed since 2015 and given the circumstances with this ppv, he'll be given a pass. I feel for Kattar tho man. Dude had a 4 month camp and now his opponent weighed in halfway to lightweight :smh:

Didn't realize how much smaller cejudo was til the faceoff. Think Dom going to jab and leg kick him to a SD. Wish we had the proper press conference for this card. Dom was making Cejudo look like a chump on the phone conference. He would've definitely got in Cejudos head if it were all in person. Dude got that slick trash talk that make u reevaluate life :lol:

Back
Top Bottom