The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

I think dom got a good chance actually, I give him the advantage on the feet + dom gonna have a big size advantage in there as well

Yeah I'm kinda leaning Dom in the fight but the long lay off is kind of making me second guess on throwing down :lol:

Cody pretty much had success with his hand speed and angles. Cejudo (coming off shoulder surgery) boxing is no where near that level.

anthony smith should rematch that meth-head that broke into his house. The guy absorbed all the strikes like they were nothing.

Cruz is getting wrecked. This ain’t foot loose and As much as I hate Cejudo he’s going to be too much for Cruz.

/\ kinda how I feel.

You can only out footwork and finesse someone interested in striking. Cringe ****** will jus close the distance clench and grapple **** him me thinks

I think Cruz in his prime would beat Henry fairly easily. This older version though, off a 3 year layoff and multiple injuries, can't say I'm expecting too much.

I still want to see Henry vs Yan or Sterling. In real time the Moraes comeback looked super impressive but in hindsight Moraes' gas tank being trash makes it seem like a little less of an accomplishment.

5 days out! Was watching the countdown last night, Tony is different man lol, guys cardio is incredible though. Definitely favor Tony in this one as his cardio likely proves too much for Justin and I see him getting the sub by 2nd or 3rd.

most anticipated fight on the card for ya'll? i can't decide between the main, co-main, and ngannou/rozenstruik.

main event of course....just hope we don’t get an early stoppage due to a cut or something weird.

but aside from that theres some good stories in some of these match ups

Niko price x luque rematch should be a barn burner, luque is a bad boy...

interested to see how francis look, it’s been a while and I don’t think rozenstrike coming in scared or intimidated at all. If Rozenstrike win, we might have a new contender at HW.

jacare x hall is interesting, could line up hall for bigger fights.

greg hardy who knows, he gets another stoppage his stock can keep going up.

cowboy x pettis both at the same place in their careers, seems like a 50/50 fight at this point. I have a feeling AP gonna be looking for a highlight win.

fun card top to bottom, I’ll be watching the whole thing.

This is a comprehensive look at the preparation and protocols in place for Saturday

Considering it sounds like he basically turned the hotel into the UFC hub, I would imagine Dana has to be itching to get fights going in Vegas again.

If Hardy can get a real quick KO and take little to no damage I would expect him to take another fight on quick turn around.

Alright, so far no cancellation

The Early Prelims have good fights on them and then the Prelims are on free t.v.

ESPN Free Prelims:

Cowboy v Pettis
Oleinik v Werdum
Esparza v Waterson
Hall v Souza

Back
Top Bottom