The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

And that is always Cowboys excuse when he loses to an elite fighter lmao

If he isn’t trying to make an excuse then just don’t say anything. It makes it seem like he’s taking away from his opponents when in reality he just wasn’t good enough to compete

I’ve always been a cowboy fan but yeah just admit you’re not an elite fighter if you want to speak on it

True I feel like he said similar things when losing to RDA and Pettis in their original fight. I've always been a Pettis fan so hoping he can get one more highlight KO to add to his resume'

First it was Jorge, now it's Rockhold. Good for them

“Me and Luke Rockhold, I mean, listen, the guy’s still a bit of a tit, isn’t he?” Bisping said on Submission Radio. “Let’s be honest. But I will say this, Daniel Cormier, ‘DC’ is a great guy, I’ve got a tone of respect for that man, and he’s like best mates with Luke Rockhold. So, I guess Luke Rockhold can’t be that bad, otherwise DC couldn’t be friends with him. So, I think if we met under different circumstances, who knows, we could be going surfing together. Not that I surf, but you know what I’m saying.

“Yeah, I don’t give a ****, mate,” Bisping added. “I don’t hold grudges against anybody. Well, there’s a couple of people back in England that if I get my hands on then I’ll wring their necks, but other than that, there’s nobody professional. Listen, those days are behind me now. I have no ill will. I wish everybody the best. I don’t have any grudges, and yeah, I’d happily share a beer with Rockhold.”

Rockhold's response

“Sometimes you gotta let things go, and I can’t say I would be opposed,” Rockhold said. “The past is the past and the story has been told and it’s time to move forward.

“You gotta let it go. You gotta let it go, you gotta move on. Life is life and the story was told, and the there’s more to tell. Cheers. Cheers to that.”

Well it'll be a spectacle to see if this thing actually takes place next weekend. I'm still of the thought it's not happening so I haven't even really dug into the matchups much

But But Stephen A disrespected the sports and doesn't know what he was talking about

And the MMA world collectively clutched their pearls when Stephen A said he didn't come to fight :lol:

It was as plain as day. Cowboy has a habit of not showing up in his biggest moments, that might've been his worst instance yet.

cowboy made to effort to hide that he was ready and willing to fold going into that fight. **** was just sad. :lol:

He was never trying to win that fight even for a second. We all saw him fold like a soggy cardboard box from that FIRST shoulder strike. I honestly believe McGregor coulda have gotten him outta there with open hand slaps and palm strikes.

Oh and you cant forget all week long he kept saying "well have to see which cowboy shows up" at some point you are what you are man. Hes def doing irreparable harm to his persona.

Last edited:
We all can respect Cowboy for his lengthy career and willing to take so many fights. That said, guy has folded in his biggest UFC fights. Part of me believes the SAS outrage was fabricated by ESPN and guys like Joe Rogan to get more eyes on the UFC.

His run to his only title shot was worthy but I remember him being given a close decision against Benson that many believed he lost. But then RDA may quick work out of him.

"It is not clear what coronavirus tests will be provided, and how long the results will take to receive. It is also unclear what protocol the UFC has in place if an individual test positive for coronavirus."

People in here actually think Dom will beat Cejudo? Why? I've always been a Cruz fan but those injuries have taken away a lot of his athleticism and some speed. I know he still moves better than most of the division. Cejudo has been on a hell of a streak beating Demetrius, a juiced up dillashaw, and moraes. He has the wrestling and punching power advantage plus healthy knees.

I have Cejudo in that fight too. He's on a roll as of late and was real impressive against TJ and Moraes. I respect all Cruz has done but he hasn't fought in nearly 3.5 years he'll have his hands full with Cejudo pressure and wrestling.

Let's just hope Cejudo doesn't fight Aldo next and goes for a legit contender in Aljo or Yan next. I'm not a fan of the older vets getting shots based on their name, I know UFC is also going for recognition but can't help but be frustrated in matchmaking at times.

Back
Top Bottom