The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

i know you plebs couldn't care less but the legendary cro cop says he's retired. he had a stroke and brain hemorrhage after his last fight.

Now that everyone made weight. Time for predictions. My winners for the night.

Stephens
Munhoz
Askren
Woodley
Jones

upload_2019-3-1_23-36-47.png

should be a great one tonight. even prelims

cant wait

Also DEAD @ Connor hasnt won a fight in 3 years and now hes showing Dana hes only gunna fight one superfight a year. how many fights are left on his contract

GSP played this all wrong... he coulda got the BAGGGG for the July card headline spot

GSP does not equal Conor. He fell out of major favor with Dana. Probably burned the bridge more by not taking the Whitaker fight.

Conor was there at his height providing head liners for Zuffa and helped them secure that $4 Bill Bag. He had a relationship. A mutually beneficial one.

I think UFC needs more Conors, GSPs, JBJs, Silva’s and Ronda’s. They have the talent. Cejudo, Adesanya, Max and a few others represent the new wave. They just got to get behind them. Greek Freak, Paul George, Harden and Westbrook the game.

It’s crazy to think Woodleys big *** (his actual ***) can get down to 170..which is my current weight.

Man, Gina Mazany was throwing the box at "Bones" on episode 3 of "Embedded." Shorty was THIRSTY.

Hosting tonight. Scooped bunch of Chimay and got Moscow Mules on deck. Gonna order the usual fight spread of wings, fries and pizza.

Man, Gina Mazany was throwing the box at "Bones" on episode 3 of "Embedded." Shorty was THIRSTY.

Hosting tonight. Scooped bunch of Chimay and got Moscow Mules on deck. Gonna order the usual fight spread of wings, fries and pizza.
Lol I said the same thing couple pages back. Felt like jones was thirsty more than anything. Burned myself out on chimay while living in Germany.

Lol I said the same thing couple pages back. Felt like jones was thirsty more than anything. Burned myself out on chimay while living in Germany.
Lol, might as well kick game while going through the motions of monotonous pre-fight obligations, like signing posters. Ain't mad at you, Jonny.

I could never get tired of Chimay Red, fam. Don't even care how much it costs here in the U.S. Take my wallet.

That sounds dope though. Where did you live in Alemania?

Someone mentioned Blackthorn in San Francisco a little while back. Who else stays in / near SF? Would be cool to do a NT x UFC meet up for one of the upcoming PPVs

It’s crazy to think Woodleys big *** (his actual ***) can get down to 170..which is my current weight.
i’ve yet to see a well accomplished wrestler in the ufc miss weight. The emphasis that they put on you to make weight isn’t comparable

Back
Top Bottom