The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

it is what it is *

if people in the doping agencies and athletic commissions are going clear him to fight and pretty much say that theres no evidence of new ingestion, im not gonna sit here and say "nope, give me a clean test" - what the **** do i know

the guys been tested every week since his last fight, which by the way is how i think it should be

Last edited:

does colby have a clause in his contract where they guarantee a minimum number of fights and if they do not deliver on it have to pay him like he did fight?
if not, i'd be pissed too
him going at dana's neck now :lol:

colby a damn fool. he had dana hot :rofl:

Last edited:
Can anyone tell me if Cody's opponent a real threat? Cant believe hes now fighting on prelims
Peep this. I posted this earlier in the thread when discussing gambling with Clyde Frog Clyde Frog .

"Don't sleep on Pedro Munhoz either. Paulista is a beast. Never been finished. Only lost narrow decisions to Dodson and Jimmie Rivera, plus another decision L at the hands of Assuncao. BJJ black belt. Cody has a wrestling base but Munhoz's grappling is better. This is coming from a staunch Garbrandt proponent. I hit @DeadsetAce and Vincent Van Goat Vincent Van Goat with countless PMs before he won the belt. I still believe in Cody, T.J. just has his number stylistically at BW. You kinda wonder where Garbrandt's confidence is too, coming off back-to-back losses against Dillashaw. Just had a kid with his wife also. All these small things could play a decisive factor. I'm going against you on this one, I've got Munhoz by guillotine in R2."

Colbys actually single handedly burying his own career. cautionary tale of being THAT guy. if he woulda jus accepted the fights Dana had laid out for him his 15 minutes wouldnt be up

at this point who would be suprised if he was released

if this is a plan its pitful and failing miserable tbh....

for reference Colby has roughly the same amount of Twitter followers as Jorge Masvidal

No idea how "sincere" it all was but it was cool to see Shad and Jones chop it up on the last Embedded.

Then why was, maybe still is, he taking them? :lol:
Barry Bonds was a beast before allegations, so was Roger Clemens Alex Rodriguez etc.

Who the **** knows why people do what the do, but let's not act that PED was not a thing in the UFC, hence the reason for GSP exif the first time.

Back
Top Bottom