The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Schaub was saying he thinks there might be a riot between the Russians and Irish tomorrow. :lol:

I was laughing at that... Liked how he said hes a baby and is scared of it... Guy could obviously handle it but wants no part of it

upload_2018-10-6_11-35-35.png

This had me dying.

Gonna be in Vegas tomorrow for the fight, can’t even imagine the foolery that’s going to be poppin’ off.

I would usually be mad hyped for this fight but man, I just need to actually see them both walking into the octagon. Almost too good to be true the fight is almost here.

Money on Conor
Wish i was in Vegas this weekend, going to be poppin

Watched this twice (and all three of Khabib's recent fights), just cuz the wait has been brutal

Hardy is brilliant

Khabib is an unstoppable force once on the ground. His pressure is elite but does that play into Conor's strength... Conor won't be able to do anything if he's trapped and/or pinned down but he will be setting traps whenever they're standing

was rewatching the 205 fight and ho lee fuk eddie's wife is so ******* annoying. god damn she sound like a damn witch screaming

So many grown men acting like girls, especially “media” members. Drake coming with Conor like a knockoff Mayweather and 50. Drake is such a groupie :lol:.
facts.. the bias displayed by them has been sickening.

Conor’s hijincks.

Seems like Ferguson, Conor and Khabib all came to show who the real champion is.

Ferguson is focused. If his knee is good, I feel like he’s going to put a clinic on Pettis.

was rewatching the 205 fight and ho lee fuk eddie's wife is so ****ing annoying. god damn she sound like a damn witch screaming
Lol it was his wife? I remember watching live and the YouTube clip recently and wonder who that god awful woman was

(If he wins tonight) One of the most unexpected Conor choices: defending his belt

Will he actually do it? :nerd:
I think if he and Nate win, the trilogy for the belt at 155 is the most logical choice. I personally think with his new fight deal, his options are pretty open.

If Dustin somehow finishes Nate, I think that would boost his stock significantly into a potential Conor fight.

I question if Dana even wants to give Nate that chance. I think it's fairly obvious he hates Nate and doesn't care about him other than the trilogy fight, and I would think Dana ideally wants to see the trilogy fight happen without a title on the line

It would be amazing if one of the Diaz brothers were a UFC champ though :lol:

Back
Top Bottom