The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Derrick Lewis swiped the hat off Volkov, Volkov threw a semi punch

Conor hit Khabib's arm down and threw a kick :rofl:

Drake on stage like a groupie with the Irish flag

Upset I won’t be able to watch the fight.

Will be right across the street at MGM grand garden arena for the Drake concert. I wonder if I’ll see a bunch of Irish fans on the strip tomorrow night

girl got you by the balls dawg, yall wearing matching outfits too?

Reactions: OTG
Khabib has a huge following too just not sure they’re as “loud” as Conor’s

I’m sure they’ll both have large contingents

khabib looked very composed at the media weight in. even with that snap kick connor threw he was chilling. i got my bread on khabib, we’ll see though

mcgregor fans for sure

all khabibs fans in russia lol

he get alot of support from the muslim community here in the states but I dont know if these are ticket buying fight fans like the irish are

So many grown men acting like girls, especially “media” members. Drake coming with Conor like a knockoff Mayweather and 50. Drake is such a groupie :lol:.

Gonna be in Vegas tomorrow for the fight, can’t even imagine the foolery that’s going to be poppin’ off.

I would usually be mad hyped for this fight but man, I just need to actually see them both walking into the octagon. Almost too good to be true the fight is almost here.

Money on Conor

Gonna be in Vegas tomorrow for the fight, can’t even imagine the foolery that’s going to be poppin’ off.

I would usually be mad hyped for this fight but man, I just need to actually see them both walking into the octagon. Almost too good to be true the fight is almost here.

Money on Conor
Breh I’m with you. Don’t believe the fight will happen til I see them in the cage

Back
Top Bottom