The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Glad everyone made weight, Conor looks so scrawny even at 155. He looked absolutely drained in the 145 days.

Upset I won’t be able to watch the fight.

Will be right across the street at MGM grand garden arena for the Drake concert. I wonder if I’ll see a bunch of Irish fans on the strip tomorrow night

Ferguson v Pettis if both turn up will be a exciting one, hopefully Ferguson's knee holds up despite the quick recovery.

Should be a fun "weigh in" tonight... Khabib made that weight with ease... Should be a great scrap

Sell those Drake tickets and go watch Conor vs. Khabib

Tony Ferguson is my new favorite cartoon character. Every single interview is pure gold.

My building is hosting the fight in our amenity space. Pretty cool of them, but as members we're only allowed one guest each. Not really about it.

Hopefully folks get heated if there’s drinks involved and things get awkward lol

Part of the reason I don’t like watching fights at bars, etc. watched Conor/Diaz 2 at a bar and living in Boston there’s a big Irish population. Dudes definitely got a little too excited and started flippin off and cursing at Diaz fans

Part of the reason I don’t like watching fights at bars, etc. watched Conor/Diaz 2 at a bar and living in Boston there’s a big Irish population. Dudes definitely got a little too excited and started flippin off and cursing at Diaz fans
Imagine if dudes neighbors got into it and just made things awkward every time they saw each other

Luke Thomas noted that barboza moved to American top team Florida and that Frankie also part time trains there now. Interesting

Hopefully folks get heated if there’s drinks involved and things get awkward lol

Haha well my building is def. diverse but a lot of younger, hipster-types. I wonder how the turnout is even going to be. I'm likely just going to watch at a buddies house or by me.

Back
Top Bottom