The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Ngannou looks leaner than when he fought Miocic.

UFC must be paying Whittaker a decent amount for him to uproot himself for Australia for the duration of the TUF filming.

Stylebender is going to be a problem if they keep a high pressure wrestler off him till hes even more comfortable with the TDD. Hes got that jon jones lean strength, that trip and the pummel out of the bodylock were very impressive

Israel definitely the real deal, for sure want to see him face the winner of Hall/Costa. If he gets the W there, you gotta give him a top guy. I want to see him vs Till once Darren stops playing games and moves up.

Stylebender is going to be a problem if they keep a high pressure wrestler off him till hes even more comfortable with the TDD. Hes got that jon jones lean strength, that trip and the pummel out of the bodylock were very impressive
That was insane. He looked so smooth out there and TDD was on point. The Nigerian language at the end was dope too

For sure he does.

I’d be surprised if cardio wasn’t a major point in training. I believe he switched camps as well.

Lewis said on Ariel’s show 2 weeks ago that his back is doing really really bad. Like it’ll lock up on him and he can’t move

He said he’s been taking shots to numb the pain and said he’d take one right before the fight, apparently it’s usada approved

The Black Beast has been battling these problems for a minute.

Feel like Francis with the leaner frame (possible cardio improvement) may be a tough matchup IF he worked on the cardio/clinch/grappling issues from the last Stipe fight.

5603DD35-8671-4D2D-9DC7-3CFE0FFAC42A.jpeg

My seats are next to these guys:nthat:

Uriah Hall is a dude who talks a lot of **** for someone who is a severe underachiever.

Dude was ****ting on the main event because it was two dudes who were just going to wrestle

Costa ain't no joke. Hits like a truck and keeps on coming.

Hall made a name from his vicious KO in the ultimate fighter, he had a lot of people fooled. Dude ain't it ....

Man those seats are great, I've always preferred being a little higher up. Enjoy the show man, the atmosphere gonna be wild come main event time.

Have a feeling Stipe and DC gonna have to follow the FOTN in Lewis/Francis

True I have a better seat at home, but you are in Vegas with in a great atmosphere in one of the best cards in a while and no doubt getting hammered and hitting the after parties .... you are doing it.

Man those seats are great, I've always preferred being a little higher up. Enjoy the show man, the atmosphere gonna be wild come main event time.

Have a feeling Stipe and DC gonna have to follow the FOTN in Lewis/Francis
It was electric already during the prelims, loving every moment of it

I also got tix to ufc 227
Hopefully it’s just as good fan experience wise :lol:

Back
Top Bottom