The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Where are the Frankie fans ... weren't they saying FE could beat Connor?

The way this sport is, dudes are getting recycle quickly ...

What does what happened tonight have to do with what was said about Frankie and Conor years ago?

That's a COMPLETELY different style matchup.

dana was shook when the main event fight fell apart :lol:
interested to see what the ppv numbers look like by throwing a jobber at cyborg to headline this :lol:

dana was shook when the main event fight fell apart :lol:
interested to see what the ppv numbers look like by throwing a jobber at cyborg to headline this :lol:
Cyborgs gonna **** all over her. Cringe how they’re trying to make her seem like a formidable opponent. She’s in invicta for a reason

This **** is embarrassing from the UFC. Dana knew damn well she had no business stepping foot in there. Literally looked like me fighting a UFC fighter in there

Reactions: OTG
What does what happened tonight have to do with what was said about Frankie and Conor years ago?

That's a COMPLETELY different style matchup.
that FE has been washed for a while now. His style doesn't match with what the UFC and his division is doing.

We aren't talking about years, probably 1 1/2 tops and he would of have gotten washed then too.

trash *** main event... ***** had her mind made up that she wasn't gon take a clean shot well before she stepped in the cage.

that FE has been washed for a while now. His style doesn't match with what the UFC and his division is doing.

We aren't talking about years, probably 1 1/2 tops and he would of have gotten washed then too.

:lol:

Styles make fights. Completely different match up.

I know people like to throw Conor's name into everything because they're bored, but it doesn't apply here.

Conor hasn't fought at 145 in over 2 years.

Frankie being past his prime doesn't make that correlation any less absurd.

cyborg's technique is so crazy

everything about her striking resembles how a man would throw

don't see that anywhere else
I mean it only makes sense it resembles a man. He is a man?

I don’t care if people are offended, she juiced so hard at the beginning of her career she shouldn’t be allowed to compete here.

:lol:

Styles make fights. Completely different match up.

I know people like to throw Conor's name into everything because they're bored, but it doesn't apply here.

Conor hasn't fought at 145 in over 2 years.

Frankie being past his prime doesn't make that correlation any less absurd.
Yeah when he moved up people were calling for him to move down to fight FE.

But cool ... I'm not about to argue this ... Connor is chop liver compare to Ortega and his style is way different .....

I mean it only makes sense it resembles a man. He is a man?

I don’t care if people are offended, she juiced so hard at the beginning of her career she shouldn’t be allowed to compete here.
STIPE fight his firefighter buddies ... lol

Yeah when he moved up people were calling for him to move down to fight FE.

But cool ... I'm not about to argue this ... Connor is chop liver compare to Ortega and his style is way different .....

No one said anything about "chop liver" but yes, fighting a lethal BJJ player that you don't want to be on the mat with is much different than fighting someone who isn't as well versed on the ground.

I don't see how that's "arguable".

Beyond that, you're right, "arguing" about imaginary outcomes of imaginary fights that aren't going to happen is a waste of time. Not sure why it was even brought up.

Back
Top Bottom