The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

damn.png

Still beating two experienced tough bigger fighters in Kennedy and vitor is a big step
Kennedy was a LEGIT win, Vitor was meh. Vitor's got 1 round in him at best, for the past 5 fights. Proves nothing and I really like Kelvin. Just facts is facts

Last edited:
MW jammed up now with this Bisping/GSP fight.

Gastelum should get the winner of one of these fights coming up.

Weidman/Moose. Whittaker/Jacare. Maybe Luke.

Last edited:
True but who does that to vitor standing? Mousasi jacare all whooped on him on the ground
At some point, if Kelvin survived the first round it was going to go very badly for Vitor. I even said so a few pages back. Don't get me wrong, Kelvin handled his business, I'm just saying what does it really prove that you didn't already know

Now Kelvin is calling out Anderson. Come on breh

Last edited:
At some point, if Kelvin survived the first round it was going to go very badly for Vitor. I even said so a few pages back. Don't get me wrong, Kelvin handled his business, I'm just saying what does it really prove that you didn't already know

He took huge shots from Vitor where I thought he might fold but instead he literally ran straight to a dangerous dude like Vitor throwing bombs and got the KO in the first round. I guess I knew he was pretty aggressive before but running straight at a dangerous guy like that still impressed me, didn;t know he was that much of a dog in the cage. Plus his power and hand speed looked good.

And yeah, not a big fan of the young dudes calling out the washed up vets. But he's also the only unoccupied top 10 middleweight outside of Rockhold and Romero, neither of which he deserves right now, so I can't be that mad at the call out.

I thought he showed the ability to get the finish standing. He usually outgrinds ppl and wears em out with his pace and pressure. But boxing w vigor and putting him out twice was impressive to me

He took huge shots from Vitor where I thought he might fold but instead he literally ran straight to a dangerous dude like Vitor throwing bombs and got the KO in the first round. I guess I knew he was pretty aggressive before but running straight at a dangerous guy like that still impressed me, didn;t know he was that much of a dog in the cage. Plus his power and hand speed looked good.

And yeah, not a big fan of the young dudes calling out the washed up vets. But he's also the only unoccupied top 10 middleweight outside of Rockhold and Romero, neither of which he deserves right now, so I can't be that mad at the call out.

Whitaker vs jacare is booked so only rockhold and Anderson don't have fights booked so kg vs either would work

Marquartd knows about Kelvin's hands

Kelvin was on his way up no matter what, glad he could raise his stock against a name like Vitor who is well past his better days 

vitor off that TRT aint the same :lol:

bisping mentioned a few times how lean and different vitor's body looked. Pretty funny to listen to.

In the pre-fight show they were showing vitor's highlights and talking about his wins and I found it odd they ignore when he blasted and washed henderson. Was an awesome win for him.

Whitaker vs jacare is booked so only rockhold and Anderson don't have fights booked so kg vs either would work

Jacare/Whitaker and Weidman/Mousassi all happen next month so they could line up any of those guys win or lose really for him.

Last edited:
I would be down, though Barboza is on a 3 fight win streak- Pettis, Gilbert, Darieush, while MJ coming off the Khabib loss

I just looked, and actually Chisea might work too, he's been calling out Eddie, Tony etc. so he's ready for a match. He's on a win streak and coming off a win against Darieush. He hasn't fought in a whole year though so maybe he wants a fight ASAP

Last edited:
Problem is LW is another division ****** right now because the champ is on hiatus, the #1 contender fight didn't happen, RDA just moved up etc.

A Barboza/RDA fight would have been perfect right now.

I didn't even realize Chiesa was ranked as high as he is so that would make sense.

Barboza probably won't fight Eddie and Tony already beat him.

Back
Top Bottom