The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

GSP :pimp:

Reebok already tailoring my sons Gi and headband.

Wonderboy to beat Woodley in the rematch. GSP vs Wonderboy for the belt. I like that matchup for him. That or Bisping.

I really don't want to see my boy fighting no Tyron or Yoel looking dudes at this point in his career :smh:

Dana says the deal has been signed and GSP is officially back.

Surprised they didn't announce the bisping-gsp match at same time lol. But I wouldn't be surprised to see them announce that fight for early summer and then we'll get to hear Romero and Jacare b and moan again. Not saying they shouldn't but combat sports matchups tend to favor the $$$

Man that would be so ****** if he jumped Romero/Jacare OR Maia. I'd much rather see GSP vs Lawlor/Silva/Condit

Yea I think Bisping said something like he'll fight Romero but the fight hadn't been offered to him yet. Also think he said that if they offer him GSP he wouldn't turn it down.

Cyborg Is Back!!
Who will she fight?? Sounds like Germaine is doing whatever she can to avoid the inevitable destruction lol. Another interim belt?! But who else is worthy in the division, I could see them potentially bringing some invicta fighters over but I'm not really familiar with any other fighters there that are contenders.

I wonder what weight GSP competes at.

I could see him putting on a lot of muscle in his off time.

And with no IV ban, he really may go 185 now.

Guys at the division are taller, but GSP has good reach for his size.

Who will she fight?? Sounds like Germaine is doing whatever she can to avoid the inevitable destruction lol. Another interim belt?! But who else is worthy in the division, I could see them potentially bringing some invicta fighters over but I'm not really familiar with any other fighters there that are contenders.

Give me Cyborg vs Ronda :lol:

Give me Cyborg vs Ronda
laugh.gif
We know that ain't happenin'. Rousey can't getting punched in the face by legit women, let alone Cyborg.

Seriously though, pretty tired of Cyborg altogether at this point. Being granted the TUE by USADA for her recent test failure doesn't change the fact that she abused steroids to the point her genetic makeup is permanently altered. And she needs months to make weight for a class she demanded be made? No thanks, you aren't marketable beyond being the freak that might be able to run through women who still have nothing except female hormones coursing through their bodies.

fans will be excited gsp is back until they remember how he fights.

this
the gm done passed him. they better not feed gsp to some young hungry fighting.
we all remember what happened when he fought hendricks

Last edited:
Not so sure about that.

GSP was already mentally checked out of fighting when he fought Hendricks and still "won", although he got his *** beat.

I wouldn't be surprised if he came back and looked really good.

GSP has earned the right for me to give him the benefit of the doubt that he can still be effective. However I 100% don't see him ever getting back to the level of dominance he once had. I don't know if that's already assumed by everyone but yeah, game is too crazy right now at WW and MW

I could see him beating Michael but he aint gonna be handing out L's to that entire division, aint no way

Josie on Floyd/Conor

He spoke to DailyMail.co:

“It will never happen. This will only happen if the UFC wants to. It could be against Mayweather or anyone else, if a fighter has a contract with the UFC, nobody can go over the UFC.”

“McGregor’s reputation is already bruised. The only ones who like him are the Irish people, None else. If you ask in Brazil or in any other country, nobody cheers for him, no one considers him a champion, they always consider him a piece of s***. ”

“There have been some proposals for us to fight again, the UFC has already tried to get us to do the rematch, but he never wanted to. My life does not revolve around him.”

Josie Waldo is going to pop a couple of veins if this fight gets made. He needs to just start saying No Comment whenever he gets asked about the GOAT

Back
Top Bottom