The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Tbh I'd like to see rousey beat holm in the rematch start feeling herself again enough to fight cyborg ... See Ronda start talking slick again then just have cyborg murder her

My picks for tonight....

Tate
Hunt
Cormier
Edgar
Velasquez

Zingano
Gastelum
Dillishaw
Super Sage DA GAWD

Sanchez
Mousasi
Miller

My picks for tonight....

Tate

Hunt

Cormier

Edgar

Velasquez

Zingano

Gastelum

Dillishaw

Super Sage DA GAWD

Sanchez

Mousasi

Miller
Literally identical to mine except I have Lesnar over Hunt.

My picks for tonight....

Tate

Hunt

Cormier

Edgar

Velasquez

Zingano

Gastelum

Dillishaw

Super Sage DA GAWD

Sanchez

Mousasi

Miller
Literally identical to mine except I have Lesnar over Hunt.

:smokin

I bet Hendricks is gonna have his after party at the Shake Shack that is at New York New York :lol:

Hunt visiting suplex city tonight.

Nunez giving Taint that work.

Frankie point god Edgar gonna catch Aldo who's mind is still on conor.

Cain will be byke to regular form and whoop Rhonda's boyfriend

Miller, mousasi, sanchez, northcutt, tj, gastelum, zingano, cain, edgar, dc, lesnar and nunes

View media item 2095966

Conor was at the arena last night I'm assuming he'll be in attendance tonight as well?

Want to see Aldo jump out of the cage and find Conor in the crowd if he wins

Whoever does win will get to call conor out on the mic should be lulz

Last edited:
pimp.gif
 JJ she is a beast. I want to see her fight Rose

Picks tonight

Nunes

Hunt

DC

Aldo

Cain

tate - 3rd/submission

lesnar- 2nd/tko hope the ring is reinforced tonight. that's a lot body weight that is colliding in there

cormier-1st/tko

aldo- decision

cain- decision

Last edited:
Is Ronda even training. I feel like she's done

They would never dream of making her fight cyborg
What bugged me about her since the loss is not the desire or anything but the fact that she said "she felt like committing suicide" months after getting all upset at correia for makin an off the cuff remark

Well she did say she wanted to die for a second or two while in the medical office after getting knocked out but immediately snapped out of it when she saw her scumbag boyfriend because she needs to have his babies. Sounds like legit 2 second suicidal thoughts to me.

Last edited:
What bugged me about her since the loss is not the desire or anything but the fact that she said "she felt like committing suicide" months after getting all upset at correia for makin an off the cuff remark

-says she doesn't want to be a "do nothing *****"
-loses once and wants to commit suicide
-takes time away from MMA. Finds out Miesha wins and wants to get back in the gym ASAP

What a punk. ***. *****

Can't start drinking yet cuz I will end up going too faded to remember the main event and go out later tonight
laugh.gif

I'm gon head to BWW when the FS1 prelims start. Hoping to get a seat, I don't want have to leave now and be there for 8 hours straight :lol:

I'm gon head to BWW when the FS1 prelims start. Hoping to get a seat, I don't want have to leave now and be there for 8 hours straight :lol:

Gonna be crazy packed at BDUBS the one by me had a line earlier out the door :lol:

Actually gonna order this one cause I dont wanna deal with any crowds. Ordering some wings and got the brews on deck :smokin

Back
Top Bottom