The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

good win for joanna

before claudia gassed herself out, she had joannas timing down and was doing a great job of blocking her punches and countering

into the 3rd, i was saying to myself "yep, thats the female barao right there, gassing out"

good win for joanna

before claudia gassed herself out, she had joannas timing down and was doing a great job of blocking her punches and countering

into the 3rd, i was saying to myself "yep, thats the female barao right there, gassing out"

Claudia landed some NICE counter punches man, sheesh

If Claudia coulda just went a little harder in the 3rd she woulda had that locked up. JJ had more volume but like it was mentioned earlier, she had barely anything on those things, and alot of them were falling short in the 3rd too, even with the volume it was close. 4th and 5th she definitely dominated though. Ah well, good fight either way.

If she works that hard for takedowns then she better keep her down and do damage with ground and pound. She got her down but joanna kept getting back up.

If she works that hard for takedowns then she better keep her down and do damage with ground and pound. She got her down but joanna kept getting back up.

And Joanna was able to sweep her a few times as well.

Those judo style throws were pretty nice too

Back
Top Bottom