The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

^^^

You'll appreciate this
laugh.gif
roll.gif
 Real tears in my eyes. He was turnt. Lmao

I hope Diaz does a fight companion of his own tonight. I'll have that blasting over the tv.

Should be an epic night tonight fellas.

Brock/Hunt... Who y'all got???
I got Brock. Hunt is a dangerous dangerous dude but Brock is good at getting his opponent to the ground and pretty much doing his best Anaconda/Python impersonation

Hunt has good TDD but I don't think it will be enough.

My picks for tonight....

Tate
Hunt
Cormier
Edgar
Velasquez

Zingano
Gastelum
Dillishaw
Super Sage DA GAWD

Sanchez
Mousasi
Miller

Hunt visiting suplex city tonight.

Nunez giving Taint that work.

Frankie point god Edgar gonna catch Aldo who's mind is still on conor.

Cain will be byke to regular form and whoop Rhonda's boyfriend

Last edited:
smokin.gif

I bet Hendricks is gonna have his after party at the Shake Shack that is at New York New York
laugh.gif
Bruh, I'll be the first to make fun of how fat Hendricks is. But he looked TERRIBLE at his weigh in. Dude was trembling and shaking. Praying that he would make weight cot damn

:smokin

I bet Hendricks is gonna have his after party at the Shake Shack that is at New York New York :lol:
Bruh, I'll be the first to make fun of how fat Hendricks is. But he looked TERRIBLE at his weigh in. Dude was trembling and shaking. Praying that he would make weight cot damn

Dude has got to move up in weight man it CAN'T be good for his health he looked awful yesterday :smh:

I hope Cain isn't washed by all the injuries. Would throw money on Browne last time I heard he was at crazy odds as an Underdog

Ronda gonna come in and challenge the winner of the main event or nah? If she is shown in the crowd during the PPV I think it will happen and she prolly will be in attendance since Travis is fighting Cain

Ronda gonna come in and challenge the winner of the main event or nah? If she is shown in the crowd during the PPV I think it will happen and she prolly will be in attendance since Travis is fighting Cain

That would be such BS. Make her get through holly or cyborg before a titleshot. She got absolutely destroyed her previous fight.

Still not sure if I want to buy this ppv. The main event changing has me leaning towards no.

That would be such BS. Make her get through holly or cyborg before a titleshot. She got absolutely destroyed her previous fight.

Agreed but you know that is what is gonna happen. It's crap but I def see it happening

She gonna walk in the octagon with a belly talking bout how she has slim fast and laxative endorsements to get ready for her next fight.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom