"The Master" Jordan 12s To Release (2/27/2016)

You're in luck because these won't be available for anything but over retail in the near future. Money saved.
Idk. I've watched them go from everyone asking stupid prices to now you could probably get them for 240-60 shipped. Some ppl are still asking ridiculous prices but they aren't selling. They will certainly still be above retail but imo not by much

You're in luck because these won't be available for anything but over retail in the near future. Money saved.
Idk. I've watched them go from everyone asking stupid prices to now you could probably get them for 240-60 shipped. Some ppl are still asking ridiculous prices but they aren't selling. They will certainly still be above retail but imo not by much

This is good.. That's what happened to a lot of the releases last year also. Seems like the only ones that keep the crazy prices are the truly limited ones.

Well, I know for a fact that they're still definitely selling for close to $300 easy.  I mean, a simple ebay search shows them still selling for close to $300 shipped.

I wonder if there will be any upcoming restocks on these. I've seen plenty of restocks for the "72-10's" and "Cements", but none for these. I am going for the French Blue 12's those are must have for me. Like another NTer stated the 12's are designed and look so dope with a two color tone. The "Flu Game" are so gorgeous to me.

The white 'Jumpman' pieces on the side of each shoe are so off on mine
roll.gif
Anyone else have this problem?

Anybody get the bag that they were selling that matches the colorway?  I just ordered on a whim, looks nice but was curious if anyone has it and can comment on the quality.

Tryna decide which recent release to wear for my bday dinner in a couple weeks.masters? Frenchs? Or red lowtop 2s?

Tryna decide which recent release to wear for my bday dinner in a couple weeks.masters? Frenchs? Or red lowtop 2s?
If you want a clean look: "The Master" 12s

If you want to go original: White, French Blue, and Varsity Red 12s

If you want to do something unique: Gym Red, University Red, and Hyper Turquoise 2 Low

Red my favorite color leaving towards those perhaps.either way jb got their hand deep in my pockets this year

Back
Top Bottom