"The Master" Jordan 12s To Release (2/27/2016)

laugh.gif
I love that gif. Had to rep @AirSakuragi
I repped you back bro, we're still family

Jordan damn near left Nike cuz of how ugly it was/is
While on the subject of lows, it fascinates me how lows now cost way more than their high-top iterations from last year (and before that). 

Sorry, but it's just now really dawning on me how ridiculous this is getting. 

Last edited:
Not a fan of lows at all. Paying that much for jordans, I'm going to get some mids or highs without question.

What's wrong with lows homie?
Just not what I think of when I think of Jordans, or basketball shoes in general, or fashionable sneakers really.  Just my opinion I guess, not sure how others feel about them.  They're fine for running etc., but anything else is strange to me.

Just not what I think of when I think of Jordans, or basketball shoes in general, or fashionable sneakers really.  Just my opinion I guess, not sure how others feel about them.  They're fine for running etc., but anything else is strange to me.
Concurred. There's something unnatural about most lows. They've got that Design Class Project feel to them. 

Though that being said, i do own a pair only; the Laney XIV lows.

The all red 2's are [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Very true. The quality on those were crazy! I passed though because I just don't feel that colorway with the yellow.. *shrugs* 

Very true. The quality on those were crazy! I passed though because I just don't feel that colorway with the yellow.. *shrugs* 
I doubled up on them.  I agree the pictures sometimes make it look very yellow, but in person it's more of a mustard and that is a HUGE difference.  Looks beautiful!

I see! Will keep that in mind for sure if I ever get chance to see them in hand or see them going for under retail in local groups. Thanks

I see! Will keep that in mind for sure if I ever get chance to see them in hand or see them going for under retail in local groups. Thanks
Definitely, check them out at a local shop if you get the chance, but leave your money in the car because you might walk out with a pair haha!

Back
Top Bottom