"The Master" Jordan 12s To Release (2/27/2016)

Resale market works best on the day or release. Before the prices settle on the low with your pair slowly being delivered to you. Time is money in the reseller business.

I had all of my pairs i copped online sold with in two hours of getting the order confirmation. So far every one i've sold to understands there's roughly a week wait as they have to show up on my door step and then send them out.

I just looked on eBay. The Men's and GS's are selling for stupid prices. Alot more than Craigslist. Guess many locations are limited from craigslist.

Last edited:
I'm really disappointed with the horrible quality of material that these Master 12's were made with. I luv the all black look but dam I've seen fakes made with better quality. I have a pair of 1997 OG Playoff 12's and the difference is like night and day. I refuse to buy anymore of these awful ***** replica looking 12's. I mean feel the leather on both the upper and mid it feels like a 40$ fake leather couch and the Jordan plate is way to big and the stitching redictulas. But that's my opinion feel free to respond I'd really like to hear what others think.

I'm 100% with you on this. [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

I'm so glad I have someone who agrees I really didn't look at the quality till I saw someone on IG wearing them and I swore the kicks he was wearing were fake and he's a reputable sneaker head then I looked at mine and dam I was ashamed of MJ for doing us like that especially being this is an original release

Patiently waiting to see them in person. Need to see if the leather is chill or not.

I'm so glad I have someone who agrees I really didn't look at the quality till I saw someone on IG wearing them and I swore the kicks he was wearing were fake and he's a reputable sneaker head then I looked at mine and dam I was ashamed of MJ for doing us like that especially being this is an original release

there 190$ you can't expect much for that anymore these days,,

I think i'm in the minority who thought these were going to sell out quick.  The reason why was that a lot of people are getting their tax return checks around now.  I learned my lesson last year when I had problems getting Oreos.  That was last year's tax season J.  This year...it was the Retro Tax Season 12s.  Christmas (and Black Friday), back to school, and tax check time.  I guess the Cement 4s were tax check Js this year too.  Always at least one.

Last edited:
I think i'm in the minority who thought these were going to sell out quick.  The reason why was that a lot of people are getting their tax return checks around now.  I learned my lesson last year when I had problems getting Oreos.  That was last year's tax season J.  This year...it was the Retro Tax Season 12s.  Christmas (and Black Friday), back to school, and tax check time.  I guess the Cement 4s were tax check Js this year too.  Always at least one.

lol back to the slums they go

yes, probably the most hyped Jordan GR in a couple years in terms of not everyone being able to get a pair. Many (including myself) struck out on these
I guess I got lucky then 
laugh.gif
 totally forgot about the release, but ended up coping on SNKRS thankfully

I think i'm in the minority who thought these were going to sell out quick.  The reason why was that a lot of people are getting their tax return checks around now.  I learned my lesson last year when I had problems getting Oreos.  That was last year's tax season J.  This year...it was the Retro Tax Season 12s.  Christmas (and Black Friday), back to school, and tax check time.  

I thought they would definitely move fast more like the WC4s and 72-10s than the aqua 8s or alt 4s, but I definitely didn't see a total first day sellout coming. It must have something to do with the popularity of all black shoes recently. See the high market value of TB 750s, PB 350s, the black ovos. A lot of people probably appreciate the durability of black compared to white. This shoe will hold up better than any white based shoe.

Last edited:
I thought they would definitely move fast more like the WC4s and 72-10s than the aqua 8s or alt 4s, but I definitely didn't see a total first day sellout coming. It must have something to do with the popularity of all black shoes recently. See the high market value of TB 750s, PB 350s, the black ovos. A lot of people probably appreciate the durability of black compared to white. This shoe will hold up better than any white based shoe.
All black is popular right now.  Same subject, but different board.  It don't bode well for that Kobe Fade To 'BLACK' pack.

It's a sweet looking mostly black Jordan 12. To me it makes a lot of sense to have a lot of hype from dang near everyone. Tax return money may have a little to do with it too. Very happy I was able to cop a couple off snkrs since everything else was broken.

JB is hit and miss with quality. The Alternate '89 4s have some nice tumbled leather, but then they put cheap hard black leather on the Chris Paul 13 black PE's. Who knows who makes these decisions.

JB is hit and miss with quality. The Alternate '89 4s have some nice tumbled leather, but then they put cheap hard black leather on the Chris Paul 13 black PE's. Who knows who makes these decisions.

Do the CP3 13s crease easily? That is a common complaint with XIIIs. The material might've been used to address that issue. Imo XIIIs have been done dirty since '04-05. I loved the black/maize low 13s. What I would do for a pair of those today. I got them really dirty with mud and gave them a full bath (stupid idea) and had to throw them on the curb. They were gone by the next time I went outside lol!

Do the CP3 13s crease easily? That is a common complaint with XIIIs. The material might've been used to address that issue. Imo XIIIs have been done dirty since '04-05. I loved the black/maize low 13s. What I would do for a pair of those today. I got them really dirty with mud and gave them a full bath (stupid idea) and had to throw them on the curb. They were gone by the next time I went outside lol!

Actually surprisingly no they don't crease easily and the leather is crap. My Holo XIII's creased after one wear since it was a lil softer material. Eventhough the leather on the CP3 XIII's away (Home was better) was dodo u would have to pry them out my cold hand. Cuz dat suede tho...

Back
Top Bottom