"The Master" Jordan 12s To Release (2/27/2016)

I'm here walking around the mall thinking that these would sit... I mean that's what NT told me...

And once again we are reminded the world is bigger than NT. That being said i thought these would sit too.

Liar. Either you did or you didn't
Don't get what your saying....I DIDNT think hype on these were going to be crazy. But when I was out and about picking up a PAlIR for someone and saw how CRAZY it was I ENDED PICKING UP 5 PAIRS. There's no need to lie on NT. And I won't post a pic of multiple pairs bc that's how you get kick off of nt. But I did get a 4 adults and 1 GS. 4+1=5

Last edited:
Hi all - long time lurker. I lucked up an got a 10.5 via SNKRS. Really liked how these look. No double charge after a lot of air balls on the app. I work in banking/software development and I believe those pending charges should drop off but you should verify with your financial institution. Also the developers should share some blame for partial charges but footlocker etc are likely suffering from their infrastructure not being able to handle this traffic. They should move to a cloud provider like Amazon Web Services that was built to scale for this load. Basically you always stay responsive instead of "please wait" nonsense. For example - Netflix which by far has more people on concurrently than any J release never goes down with millions on at the same time. They run on Aws cloud.

Anyway - these get here on Thursday but I see they are already selling well so I don't know if I will keep them or not.

Its really only finishline that does the pending charges/no shoes crap. Every other site seems to take payments smooth once u get to that part. Fnl been that way for yrs now. It shoukd be no surprise to anyone.

Hi all - long time lurker. I lucked up an got a 10.5 via SNKRS. Really liked how these look. No double charge after a lot of air balls on the app. I work in banking/software development and I believe those pending charges should drop off but you should verify with your financial institution. Also the developers should share some blame for partial charges but footlocker etc are likely suffering from their infrastructure not being able to handle this traffic. They should move to a cloud provider like Amazon Web Services that was built to scale for this load. Basically you always stay responsive instead of "please wait" nonsense. For example - Netflix which by far has more people on concurrently than any J release never goes down with millions on at the same time. They run on Aws cloud.

Anyway - these get here on Thursday but I see they are already selling well so I don't know if I will keep them or not.
Welcome to NT. Good info. It's like by people striking out all morning the hype grows. I'm not sure this is a problem they care to fix.

If Netflix only checked out one "copy" of a movie at a time to people that wanted to view it, then AWS wouldn't be helpful. These two models are completely different. Nobody, not even concerts, have the same online issues like footsites. If footsites didn't block people from entering by going down, then you'd have millions of people with sneakers in their cart even though there isn't inventory. 

Just picked up a 10.5 at Flight23 at Delamo, finally doubled up. Got lucky was just walking around the mall chilling. They have 11-13 at flight23 and 13 at FNL if anyone is interested.

thank goodness we don't got guys on NT giving advice on the stock market. people on here are terrible at forecasting.

i just found out a security guard from flight 23 was letting in guys easy and wouldve done the same had i just let him know early :/
also heard that coos that were supposed to keep the peace for the release walked in there and grabbed a bunch of pairs for themselves ( flight was letting people buy 3 at a time )

Anyone get shipment email from footaction or champs or snkrs yet? I havent gotten them yet, just confirmations

since youre my size , they fit true?

My feet are weird, I should be a 9.5/10 but I have extremely wide feet and I like a loose for so I go 10.5. I even wear 11 in Kobe 9/10/11 and KD's. So I don't know how if that'll make help you.

i just found out a security guard from flight 23 was letting in guys easy and wouldve done the same had i just let him know early :/
also heard that coos that were supposed to keep the peace for the release walked in there and grabbed a bunch of pairs for themselves ( flight was letting people buy 3 at a time )
you mean 3 mens 1 GS and ps at a time got there towards the end

I feel jb is starting to be more consistent with their sizing judging from the last two releases i got.

I went half size down on these for my raffles and got an 8 on snkrs just in case. Glad i did that 7.5 are perfect

Im usually an
8 in XIs
8 in VIs
8 in XIIIs (have a size 7.5 that is wary too tight)
And 8-8.5 in VIIIs

Got 2 pairs of the cements in a size 8 since its what I usually get
And they felt big

I have a wide flat foot fiy

Last edited:
@drcali lol. idk how to figure out that sizing for me then. thanks though
@dbrisk just told me 3 pairs. I figure men

Just picked up my pair today (my usual store was nice enough to hold my raffle/reserve until today).  Definitely one of the top 5 J releases of the year (along with Concrete 4s, Space Jams, Banned 1s, and the True Blue 3s) IM(humble)O.  Like others have said, the leather is not top quality, but they're so murdered out/clean it's sick.  Really impressed.  I wish they would have given this same treatment to the Anthracite 9s instead of that 'ashy' upper (I love 9s).

Last edited:
I feel jb is starting to be more consistent with their sizing judging from the last two releases i got.

I went half size down on these for my raffles and got an 8 on snkrs just in case. Glad i did that 7.5 are perfect

Im usually an
8 in XIs
8 in VIs
8 in XIIIs (have a size 7.5 that is wary too tight)
And 8-8.5 in VIIIs

Got 2 pairs of the cements in a size 8 since its what I usually get
And they felt big

I have a wide flat foot fiy

So the 7.5 or 8 for you then?

Anyone know the number to the Flight23 store in Torrance? Can't find it anywhere, even tried calling other FTA stores in the area and they didn't know it.

Eeeeevvvvvrryybody in Philly knows that guy. Glad he moved his operation out of center city.

He has a shop at Fulton Mall in Brooklyn. Eff that guy.

No offense to anyone who stands in line, but why does anyone do that now days when you can relatively easily cop online? Granted the snkrs app was buggy from the get go but I got one pair by 10:20am.

Back
Top Bottom